Panasonic LEICA DG SUMMILUX 25mm f/1.4 ASPH Standard Lens
This 25mm lens (35mm camera equivalent: 50mm) is an essential addition to any photographers arsenal. Balanced for casual snaps, detailed portraits and light-rich soft focus photos and video - it cuts down on flash usage in low light. Advanced surface coating also helps to reduce glare and other aberrations for more natural looking shots.
- Edge-to-edge photographic perfection. The lens system comprising of nine elements in seven groups uses two aspherical lenses and one UHR (ultra high refractive) index lens. The newly developed UHR index lens and glass mold aspherical lenses achieve uniformed description from the centre to the edges.
- The versatile 25mm focal distance is suitable for almost any occasion. Adjust composition, perspective and aperture control for daily snaps, or capture deliberate soft focus shots for a dreamier feel.
- Panasonic’s nano surface coating cuts reflection through the entire visual light range (380nm-780nm) by applying and extra-low refractive index coating with nano-sized structure on the surface of the lens. The results are super clear pictures with dramatic reduction of ghosting and flare.
- When mounted on the LUMIX G cameras, this lens can take maximum advantage of contrast AF system. This boosts accuracy speed seamless photo-taking. Seven blades also give the aperture a rounded shape that produces an attractively smooth effect in out-of-focus areas when shooting at larger aperture settings.
- L54.5 x Dia.63mm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- 1 year
- Lens Mount
- Micro Four Thirds
- Model name / number
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
Click & collectFree Click & collect from John Lewis or Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
348 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard delivery within 5 working days
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery
Next/named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
Q & As
Take advantage of our experience in seeking out your ideal camera.