Panasonic LEICA DG SUMMILUX 25mm f/1.4 ASPH Standard Lens
This 25mm lens (35mm camera equivalent: 50mm) is an essential addition to any photographers arsenal. Balanced for casual snaps, detailed portraits and light-rich soft focus photos and video - it cuts down on flash usage in low light. Advanced surface coating also helps to reduce glare and other aberrations for more natural looking shots.
- Edge-to-edge photographic perfection. The lens system comprising of nine elements in seven groups uses two aspherical lenses and one UHR (ultra high refractive) index lens. The newly developed UHR index lens and glass mold aspherical lenses achieve uniformed description from the centre to the edges.
- The versatile 25mm focal distance is suitable for almost any occasion. Adjust composition, perspective and aperture control for daily snaps, or capture deliberate soft focus shots for a dreamier feel.
- Panasonic’s nano surface coating cuts reflection through the entire visual light range (380nm-780nm) by applying and extra-low refractive index coating with nano-sized structure on the surface of the lens. The results are super clear pictures with dramatic reduction of ghosting and flare.
- When mounted on the LUMIX G cameras, this lens can take maximum advantage of contrast AF system. This boosts accuracy speed seamless photo-taking. Seven blades also give the aperture a rounded shape that produces an attractively smooth effect in out-of-focus areas when shooting at larger aperture settings.
- L54.5 x Dia.63mm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- 1 year
- Lens Mount
- Micro Four Thirds
- Model name / number
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
Click & collectFree Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection Saturday from 2pm
262 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery.
Next/named working day UK delivery pre-10.30am.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Take advantage of our experience in seeking out your ideal camera.
Free Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Free Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection Saturday from 2pm
£3.00 Collect+ from a local shop from Saturday