Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ200 Bridge Camera, HD 1080p, 12.1MP, 24x Optical Zoom, 3" LCD Flip Screen, Black
Bridging the gap between high-end compacts and digital SLRs, Panasonic's DMC-FZ200 offers a level of control close to that of an SLR, but without the hassle of lens changing and complicated settings. Integrated optical image stabilisation and a sharp electronic viewfinder even take the guesswork out of composing show stopping shots.Highlights:
- The DMC-FZ200 is equipped with the world’s first 25-600mm LEICA DC lens featuring a full range f2.8 aperture. Capable of capturing 12.1 megapixels of detail, this precision-engineered lens gives you sharper images and less distortion in conditions ranging from wide-angle shots to macro close-ups.
- The powerful 24x optical zoom can be used in photo and video recording. This is extendable to a stunning 48x using Pansonic’s ‘Intelligent Zoom’ technology. The lens also features nano surface coating to cut down on ghosts and flaring.
- The High Sensitivity MOS sensor boasts excellent S/N ratio resulting in super clear image with less noise even during high sensitivity recording. Intelligent noise reduction and multi-process noise reduction combine to reduce noise and render dramatically clear images, even in low light.
- The DMC-FZ200 has a 0.2-inch electronic viewfinder that features a 1,312,000-dot equivalent high resolution, 100% field of view. Thanks to the increased 30 - 60fps frame rate, screen freeze is reduced, making it suitable for shooting fast-moving subjects.
- A vibrant 3-inch colour screen lets you review your pictures and compose perfect shots.
- Power Optical Image Stabilisation (OIS) creates sharper images whether you’re shooting or filming. Move into position or shoot off-the-cuff with confidence - the FZ200 always delivers rock solid results.
- You can also record high quality 1920 x 1080 full HD movies in AVCHD for playback on your HD TV via the mini HDMI connection.
- Audio Capability
- Battery life Information How long the battery lasts for (and if applicable) until it needs recharging
- Approx 540 shots per charge
- Camera Type
- Digital Bridge
- Connection Type
- AV Output, USB 2.0, mini HDMI, mic input, flash shoe
- H86.6 x W125.2 x D110.2mm
- Direct printing Information Can connect to a compatible digital camera to print without the need to use a computer.
- PictBridge, DPOF
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Flash modes
- HD Video
- Image Stabilisation
- Lens Information Lens type please see Buying Digital Camera guide for more information
- 25-600mm Leica DC Vario-Elmarit
- Maximum ISO Information International Standards Organisation, is used to measure a cameras sensitivity to light; higher being more sensitive.
- Megapixels Information 1 Megapixel is equal to 1 million pixels. A pixel is an individual element of a digital image. Megapixels determine the resolution of an image and the more you have the higher the quality of the image.
- Memory Card (included)
- Memory card slot Information A memory card slot allows you to transfer photos and files directly from a memory card.
- Model name / number
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Power Supply
- 1x lithium-ion battery and charger
- Screen size Information Measured diagonally.
- Shooting Modes Information Special settings for particular shooting scenarios e.g Portrait, Night Portrait, Landscape etc.
- Sweep Panorama
- Touch Screen
- Video capability Information Record moving images
- 1080p HD video
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
- 588g with battery and SD card
- Zoom (digital) Information Enlarges video captured by the optical zoom and makes it seem even closer
- Zoom (optical) Information A 7 x zoom will get you closer to your subject than a 5 x zoom
John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow233 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery (order by 7pm)
Next/named working day UK delivery pre-10.30am
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Take advantage of our experience in seeking out your ideal camera.
Free Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Free Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm tomorrow
£3.00 Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow (Trial in selected areas)