Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ72 Bridge Camera, HD 1080p, 16.1MP, 60x Optical Zoom, 3” LCD Screen, Black
1 bundle available - Save up to £31.98
The powerful Panasonic DMC-FZ72 digital bridge camera strikes an ideal balance between versatility and performance. It pairs an advanced processing engine with a precision-engineered 20mm wide-angle lens for faster, sharper shooting. When a picture just won’t do, you can switch to crisp Full HD video capture, and thanks to the 60x optical zoom - you’ll always be in the middle of the action.
- This camera combines Panasonic’s Venus Engine with a 16.1 megapixel MOS sensor. The result is sharper, more detailed shots, with less noise in low light situations.
- A 60x optical zoom ensures that you don’t miss a beat. This can even be pushed to 120x in digitally enhanced Intelligent Zoom mode.
- Record Full HD 1080p in the popular AVCHD and MP4 formats and watch your movies back on a monitor or HD TV through the mini HDMI port. Your videos will even boast high quality Dolby Digital sound.
- The POWER OIS (Optical Image Stabiliser) effectively suppresses hand-shake vibration. In addition, the 60x optical zoom with POWER OIS is available in video recording too
- Sound quality is improved thanks to the Wind Shield Zoom Microphone that minimises wind noise.
- The DMC-FZ72 is equipped with a 0.2-inch EVF (Electronic Viewfinder) for flawless portraiture. Thanks to the 60fps frame rate, image lag is minimised making it suitable for shooting fast-moving subject under strong sunlight.
- Includes charger, battery pack, USB cable, shoulder strap, CD-ROM, lens cap, lens cap string and PHOTOfunSTUDIO software.
Take care of your new camera with one of our cases. Click here to view the range.
- Battery life Information How long the battery lasts for (and if applicable) until it needs recharging
- Approx 400 shots per charge
- Camera Type
- Digital Bridge
- miniHDMI, AV Output (PAL / NTSC), USB (AV/USB Multi)
- Digital Bridge
- H97 x W130 x D118mm
- Direct printing Information Can connect to a compatible digital camera to print without the need to use a computer.
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Image Stabilisation Information Irons out blur and shake, so your shots are super-sharp
- Internal Memory
- 3.58 - 215mm (20 - 1200mm in 35mm equiv.)
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Maximum ISO Rating Information Defines the sensor's light sensitivity and, thus, performance in low-light settings
- Megapixels Information 1 Megapixel is equal to 1 million pixels. A pixel is an individual element of a digital image. Megapixels determine the resolution of an image and the more you have the higher the quality of the image.
- Memory Card (included)
- Memory Card Type
- Model name / number
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Power Supply
- 1x lithium-ion battery and charger
- Screen size
- Sensor Type
- Shooting Modes
- Sweep Panorama
- Touch Screen
- Video Resolution
- 1080p HD video
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
- Zoom (digital) Information Enlarges video captured by the optical zoom and makes it seem even closer
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Thursday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Named or Saturday UK delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Q & As
Take advantage of our experience in seeking out your ideal camera.