Panasonic Lumix DMC-GM1 Compact System Camera with 12-32mm Lens, HD 1080i, 16MP, Wi-Fi, 3" LCD, Silver
The Lumix GM1 doesn’t compromise on image quality, even with its compact magnesium alloy body. It achieves this by mixing a large Digital Live MOS Sensor based on the Micro Four Thirds System standard, together with the high-performance Venus Engine. Fast AF also helps to capture even the most fleeting moments. With a range of lenses to choose from, the GM1 is versatile enough to shoot virtually any style of photography.
16MP MOS sensor
The large 16-megapixel Digital Live MOS Sensor achieves both high resolution and high sensitivity image recording with less noise. The Venus Engine features advanced noise reduction systems which helps produce clear, smooth images, even in dimly lit conditions.
Wi-Fi connectivity offers a more flexible shooting experience and instant image sharing. All these flexible shooting styles are made possible with the Panasonic Image App for iOS / Android smartphones and tablets.
Light Speed autofocus
Capture even the fastest moving subject clearly. The camera and the lens exchange the digital signal at 240fps to minimise focus time.
Record smooth, high-resolution 1920 x 1080 60i (60 Hz) / 50i (50 Hz) videos in AVCHD or MP4 format. The GM1 also supports 1080/24p native mode with 24 Mbps in AVCHD format.
Intelligent Auto shooting
iA mode supports taking beautiful pictures with a variety of assists including new Intelligent Handheld Night Shot and iHDR (Intelligent High Dynamic Range) in addition to AF Tracking, Intelligent D-range Control, Intelligent Scene Selector, Face Recognition and Intelligent ISO Control.
Body, lens, lens cap, charger, battery pack, USB connection cable, shoulder strap, CD-ROM and AC cable.
- Battery life Information How long the battery lasts for (and if applicable) until it needs recharging
- 230 shots per charge approx
- Camera Type
- Compact System
- USB, mini HDMI, AV out
- H54.9 x W98.5 x D30.4mm
- Direct printing Information Can connect to a compatible digital camera to print without the need to use a computer.
- Image Stabilisation
- Internal Memory
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Maximum ISO Rating
- Megapixels Information 1 Megapixel is equal to 1 million pixels. A pixel is an individual element of a digital image. Megapixels determine the resolution of an image and the more you have the higher the quality of the image.
- Memory Card Type
- Model name / number
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Sensor Type
- Shooting Modes
- Sweep Panorama
- Touch Screen
- Video Resolution
- 1080i HD video
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
- Zoom (digital) Information Enlarges video captured by the optical zoom and makes it seem even closer
- Zoom (optical) Information A 7 x zoom will get you closer to your subject than a 5 x zoom
Click & collectFree Click & collect from John Lewis or Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
355 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard delivery in time for Christmas
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery
Next/named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Q & As
Take advantage of our experience in seeking out your ideal camera.