Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX7 Camera, HD 1080p, 10.1MP, 3.8x Optical Zoom, 3" LCD Screen, Black
Product informationThe compact Panasonic LX7 digital camera looks amazing and performs even better. Its powerful 10.1 megapixel sensor captures richer detail in every shot, and with clever manual controls you can get more creative. Whether you’re a seasoned snapper or prefer a more casual approach - a whole suite of features from optical image stabilisation, to face recognition and scene selection work to make all of your pictures shine.
- The DMC-LX7 is equipped with a 24mm ultra wide-angle LEICA DC VARIO-SUMMILUX lens featuring outstanding F1.4 brightness at wide-end and F2.3 at tele-end. The extraordinarily rich amount of light allows not only using higher shutter speed for blur-free images in lower light situation, but also giving impressive expression by reproducing exquisite gradation and mellow defocus. The Nano Surface Coating is applied to minimise ghost and flaring.
- This camera records full HD 1080p videos in smooth 60p (NTSC) / 50p (PAL) in AVCHD Progressive format. The videos come with the high-quality stereo sound of Dolby® Digital Stereo Creator. The DMC-LX7 can also record high-speed videos at 120 fps (NTSC) / 100 fps (PAL) in HD (1,280 x 720) in MP4 format. You can capture scenes that can't be seen with the naked eye, and play them back in dramatic slow motion.
- Get every shot just the way you want it. Full manual control allows you to get hands on with an adjustable aperture ring, internal ND filter and focus lever.
- The DMC-LX7 adopts a new 1/1.7-inch 10.1-megapixel MOS Sensor. The result is a high resolution image with stunning clarity not only in high sensitivity recording but also in low ISO, reproducing rich gradation with the wide dynamic range even when the situation is highly contrasted. Intelligent Noise Reduction and Multi-process Noise Reduction systems are equipped to reduce noise and render dramatically clear images.
- Creative Control offers 16 artistic effects, including 2 exclusive effects - Radial Defocus and Smooth Defocus. The Radial Defocus adds defocus effect radially from the light source while the Smooth Defocus makes the defocus even smoother. Plus, with Time Lapse Shot, you can get a record of stationary observation for subjects such as flowers coming into bloom or scudding cloud. The camera automatically starts recording once the start time, the interval and the number of picture to shoot are set.
- In Intelligent Auto (iA) mode, advanced detection functions work automatically to optimise your settings, making it easier than ever to take beautiful photos every time. iA mode includes Power O.I.S. to identify hand-shake and Face Detection to pick out faces in the frame.
- Battery life Information How long the battery lasts for (and if applicable) until it needs recharging
- Approx 330 shots per charge
- Camera Type
- Digital Compact
- Mini HDMI, USB 2.0, A/V Out
- H67.1 x W110.5 x D45.6mm
- Direct printing Information Can connect to a compatible digital camera to print without the need to use a computer.
- PictBridge, DPOF
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Image Stabilisation
- Internal Memory
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Maximum ISO Rating
- Megapixels Information 1 Megapixel is equal to 1 million pixels. A pixel is an individual element of a digital image. Megapixels determine the resolution of an image and the more you have the higher the quality of the image.
- Memory Card (included)
- Memory Card Type
- Model name / number
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Power Supply
- Li-ion battery pack
- Screen size
- Sensor Type
- Shooting Modes
- Sweep Panorama
- Touch Screen
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
- Zoom (digital) Information Enlarges video captured by the optical zoom and makes it seem even closer
- Zoom (optical) Information A 7 x zoom will get you closer to your subject than a 5 x zoom
Click & collectFree Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
259 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery.
Next/named day UK delivery pre-10.30am.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Take advantage of our experience in seeking out your ideal camera.
Free Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Free Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
£3.00 Collect+ from a local shop from Monday (Trial in selected areas)