Panasonic LUMIX G X VARIO 35-100mm f/2.8 POWER OIS Telephoto Lens
Fast and powerful, the Pansonic LUMIX G X VARIO 35-100mm is great for extreme telephoto shooting. Its compact size makes it a smart choice for photographers needing lightweight versatility. The high performance X lens system also balances anti-distortion techniques and lifelike rendering for images that shine.
Nano surface coating and enhanced optical image stabilisation help to enhance your pictures even further. Aberrations from reflections are made non-existent, while even fast moving action, hand tremble and shutter-release shake are compensated for.
- The POWER OIS boasts extreme motion repression. It’s particularly effective for a low-frequency vibration, which is physically generated when pressing the shutter button or when shooting at night with a slow shutter speed. Enjoy improved shot quality where flash isn’t available or just isn’t an option.
- Enjoy the same great performance when shooting video too. In addition to this lens’ ability to use auto focus in videos, silent design suppresses lens drive noise that can ruin quieter recordings.
- Superior inner focus system provides excellent resolution and contrast without changing the overall length from full life-size magnification to infinity. Seven blades give the aperture a rounded shape that produces an attractively smooth defocus effect in out-of-focus areas when shooting at larger aperture settings.
- This lens incorporates Panasonic’s unique Nano Surface Coating technology which minimises reflections throughout the entire visual range (380nm-780nm). The result is a dramatic reduction of ghosts and flare for extremely clear picture quality.
- A rubber ring on the lens mount allows this lens to stand against moisture and dust making it ideal for outdoor photography.
- L99.9 x Dia.67.4mm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- 1 year
- Model name / number
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow233 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery (order by 7pm)
Next/named working day UK delivery pre-10.30am
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Take advantage of our experience in seeking out your ideal camera.
Free Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Free Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm tomorrow
£3.00 Collect+ from a local shop from Friday (Trial in selected areas)