Panasonic NA-140VZ4WG Washing Machine, 10kg Load, A+++ Energy Rating, 1400rpm Spin, White
The efficiency and thoughtful design of the Panasonic NA-140VZ4WG washing machine shines through in every detail. A large 10kg load capacity combined with a large door, for example, lets you easily tackle any load a busy household can throw at you.
Thanks to the efficient inverter motor and silent arch design, the NA-140VZ4WG washing machine allows for quite operation on wash and spin cycles. A top energy rating of A+++ also helps to save money on your utility bills. Featuring HydroActive + technology, 5 multi-directional wide showers coming from 5 directions rapidly penetrates items and guarantees efficient washing and rinsing. In addition to that, the Perfect sense Technology detects precisely the amount of clothes to reduce wasted water and get the best washing results.
No matter what type of fabric your clothes are, Panasonic washing machines let you choose from a host of customised care programmes and options that deliver perfect results. The 3D Sensor Wash analyses the movement of the drum, detecting the movement of the laundry in the machine and makes adjustments to enable the laundry to tumble from the optimal position. The result is the best possible washing performance – whatever the wash. Innovative steam action technology works to remove odours, allergens and reduces wrinkles saving you ironing time. Special steam technology programmes include: Wrinkle care, Allergy care, Shirts, Daily and Refresh.
The NA-140VZ4WG proposes an Eco Speed mode: if you want to save some energy and water you can choose the Eco Mode, if you want to wash very fast you can choose the Speed mode. Other useful programmes include: Delicates, Shirts, Sportswear, Denim, Outdoor, and Quick 50, which will make the washing easier for you. Auto stain removal is also hand as a pre-wash option for quick results if you have stained your favourite top. A water leakage sensor and water level sensor provide peace of mind. A cycle end buzzer and a child lock tops off this model.
- Automatic Load Adjustment Information Automatically adjusts water level for a smaller load, thus saving time and money
- Delay Start
- Delicate Wash
- Digital display
- H84.5 x W59.6 x D62.5cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Consumption- Washing and Spinning Information Amount of energy used during standard 60ºC cotton cycle
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance A++ - G, with A++ being the highest grade
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption- Washing and Spinning
- Estimated Annual Water Consumption- Washing and Spinning
- Hand wash Information Special programme for delicates
- Load Capacity Information Maximum washing load the drum can take
- Maximum Spin Speed Information The faster the spin, the more water is removed in the spin cycle
- Model name / number
- Number of Programs
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Program Sequence Indicator Information Tells you progress of washing cycle
- Spin performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Time remaining indicator Information Tells you how long the programme's got to go
- Variable temperature control Information Variable temperature selections to choose from to suit your requirements.
- Wash performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Water Consumption- Washing and Spinning
- Water supply (fill type) Information Whether mains cold and hot water used. Cold water only is better as mains hot water is normally hotter than most programmes so will need cooling
- Cold fill
- Wool Programme Information Gentle programme for washable woollens
Delivery in 4 weeks from our supplier
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Q & As
Use our know-how to help you decide on the right machine