Panasonic NA-148VG4 Washing Machine, 8kg Load, A+++ Energy Rating, 1400rpm Spin, White
Product informationThe efficiency and thoughtful design of the Panasonic NA-148VG4 washing machine shines through in every detail. A large 8kg load capacity combined with a large door, for example, lets you easily tackle any load a busy household can throw at you.
Thanks to their efficient inverter Motor the new G-Series Panasonic washing machines have a top energy rating of A+++. The big load capacity of 8 kg and the 34 cm large aperture make it easy to load and wash big volumes of clothes. New Hydro active + technology consists of 5 multi-directional wide showers coming from 5 directions which rapidly penetrate items and guarantee efficient washing and rinsing. In addition to that, the Perfect sense Technology detects precisely the amount of clothes to reduce wasted water and get the best washing results.
No matter what type of fabric your clothes are, Panasonic washing machines let you choose from a host of customised care programmes and options that deliver perfect results. The 3D Sensor Wash analyses the movement of the drum, detecting the movement of the laundry in the machine and makes adjustments to enable the laundry to tumble from the optimal position. The result is the best possible washing performance – whatever the wash.
The new NA-148VG4 proposes an Eco Speed mode: if you want to save some energy and water you can choose the Eco Mode, if you want to wash very fast you can choose the Speed mode. The new Panasonic NA-148VG4 has many useful programmes like Delicates, Shirts, Sportswear, Denim, Outdoor, Quick 50, which will make the washing easier for you. The new Sazanami drum tops off this machine, providing an all-round gentle, efficient wash.
- Automatic Load Adjustment Information Automatically adjusts water level for a smaller load, thus saving time and money
- Delay Start
- Digital display
- H84.5 x W59.6 x D62.5cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Consumption- Washing and Spinning Information Amount of energy used during standard 60ºC cotton cycle
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance A++ - G, with A++ being the highest grade
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption- Washing and Spinning
- Estimated Annual Water Consumption- Washing and Spinning
- Hand wash Information Special programme for delicates
- Yes - same as wool wash
- Load Capacity Information Maximum washing load the drum can take
- Maximum Spin Speed Information The faster the spin, the more water is removed in the spin cycle
- Model name / number
- Number of Programs
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Program Sequence Indicator Information Tells you progress of washing cycle
- Spin performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Time remaining indicator Information Tells you how long the programme's got to go
- Variable temperature control Information Use different temperatures for different fabrics (e.g. lower temperature for synthetics)
- Wash performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Water Consumption- Washing and Spinning
- 50L standard cottons cycle
- Water supply (fill type) Information Whether mains cold and hot water used. Cold water only is better as mains hot water is normally hotter than most programmes so will need cooling
- Wool Programme Information Gentle programme for washable woollens
UK mainland delivery within 7 working days; may be longer for N Ireland, island and rural postcodes
Express 2 working day delivery to selected areas
The charge for this service includes the removal and disposal of your old washing machine or washer dryer for reuse or recycling
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Use our know-how to help you decide on the right machine