Panasonic NH-P80G2 Heat Pump Condenser Tumble Dryer, 8kg Load, A++ Energy Rating, White
We like it because...
Heat pump tumble dryers re-circulate warm air used in the dryer rather than letting it escape. The re-use of hot air means energy consumption is much lower than traditional condenser or vented machines, saving you money on your energy bills.
The 8kg capacity Panasonic NH-P80G2 condenser tumble dryer makes an appealing addition to any household. With a contemporary white finish and a large aperture for easy load, this appliance provides flexible, stylish drying solutions.
Thanks to the combination of pump inverter and heat technologies the NH-P80G2 generates more heat and uses less energy than a conventional dryer.
The Panasonic NH-P80G2 comes complete with a range of handy functions and drying programmes to suit all of your needs and requirements. Gentle dry technology enables you to dry at a lower temperature, ideal for protecting more delicate items such as woollens, silk/lingerie.
Other useful functions include an Eco/speed mode, which is highly beneficial as you can select this function and save more than 25 minutes on the standard drying time. 5 level sensor drying gives you complete control. Twin drying sensors monitor load, fabric and residual moisture, adjusting the drying time accordingly. After drying is complete, the drum rotates at intervals to prevent creasing, perfect for that freshly laundered look.
- Digital display
- H84.5 x W59.6 x D62.5cm
- Dryer Type
- Drying capacity
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Consumption Per Standard Cycle
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption Information Typical annual amount used by a 4 person household
- Final cool tumble Information Reduces creasing for easier ironing!
- Heat settings
- Maximum Drying Time Information Maximum time clothes can be dried
- 10 - 160 mins
- Model name / number
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Reverse action Information Drum rotates both ways, pausing in between, and keeping the laundry separated
- Sensor drying Information Works out how much drying time is needed by analysing the water content, thus preventing over drying
UK mainland delivery within 7 working days; may be longer for N Ireland, island and rural postcodes
Express 2 working day delivery to selected areas
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Tumble Dryer Disposal
The charge for this service includes removal and disposal of your old tumble dryer for reuse or recycling.
Q & As
Find the machine that's right for your household