Panasonic NN-CF778SBPQ Combination Microwave, Stainless Steel
If you have lots of oblong cookware you’ll appreciate the family-sized Panasonic NN-CF778SBPQ combination microwave. It has no turntable enabling larger dishes to be fitted, all without any compromise on cooking performance. There’s even a drop down door, allowing you to easily insert and extract your culinary masterpieces with little effort.
Combining the efficiency of a microwave with the traditional browning and roasting from a conventional oven and grill, it includes 19 auto programmes including chaos defrost.
It’s easy to use with a helpful auto guide feature, and combines a 1kW oven with a 1.3kW quartz grill. Includes a self cleaning catalytic back lining, auto weight cook/reheat and pop-up controls.
Available to view in our shops.
This product is available to view in most of our shops. Please call your local branch to find out if it's currently on display. Click here to find your closest John Lewis.
- Auto Cook Information Cooking time automatically calculated by weighing the food
- Auto weight
- Auto Cook Programs Information Cooking time automatically calculated by weighing the food
- Auto Defrost Programs
- Auto Reheat Programs
- Auto Sensor
- Child lock
- Cooking Power (IEC)
- H32.8 x W53.1 x D53.4cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Heating Category Information A to E, with E taking the least time to heat food
- Internal Light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Model name / number
- Number of Shelves
- Oven Function
- Oven type Information Fan, conventional, multifunction, or gas; for more details, see buying guide
- Power Levels Information Choice of programmes for your cooking needs
- Programmable Timer
- Turntable Diameter Information The bigger the diameter, the more flexibility the oven has
- No turntable - flatbed that fits larger dishes
- Type Of Microwave
- Microwave, grill and fan oven
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Perfect solutions when there just isn't enough time to spare