Panasonic NN-CF778SBPQ Combination Microwave, Stainless Steel
If you have lots of oblong cookware you’ll appreciate the family-sized Panasonic NN-CF778SBPQ combination microwave. It has no turntable enabling larger dishes to be fitted, all without any compromise on cooking performance. There’s even a drop down door, allowing you to easily insert and extract your culinary masterpieces with little effort.
Combining the efficiency of a microwave with the traditional browning and roasting from a conventional oven and grill, it includes 19 auto programmes including chaos defrost.
It’s easy to use with a helpful auto guide feature, and combines a 1kW oven with a 1.3kW quartz grill. Includes a self cleaning catalytic back lining, auto weight cook/reheat and pop-up controls.
Available to view in our shops.
This product is available to view in most of our shops. Please call your local branch to find out if it's currently on display. Click here to find your closest John Lewis.
- Auto Cook Information Cooking time automatically calculated by weighing the food
- Auto weight
- Auto Cook Programs Information Cooking time automatically calculated by weighing the food
- Auto Defrost Programs
- Auto Reheat Programs
- Auto Sensor
- Child lock
- Cooking Power (IEC)
- H32.8 x W53.1 x D53.4cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Heating Category Information A to E, with E taking the least time to heat food
- Internal Light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Model name / number
- Number of Shelves
- Oven capacity Information The interior size of the oven(s)
- Oven Function
- Oven type Information Fan, conventional, multifunction, or gas; for more details, see buying guide
- Power Levels Information Choice of programmes for your cooking needs
- Programmable Timer
- Turntable Diameter Information The bigger the diameter, the more flexibility the oven has
- No turntable - flatbed that fits larger dishes
- Type Of Microwave
- Microwave, grill and fan oven
Click & collectClick & collect from John Lewis or Waitrose shops Monday from 2pm
375 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard delivery in 5 working days
Named or Saturday UK delivery
Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Q & As
Perfect solutions when there just isn't enough time to spare