Panasonic NN-CT890SBPQ Combination Microwave, Stainless Steel
Product informationIn an attractive stainless steel finish, the Panasonic NN-CT890SBPQ combination oven offers unparalleled flexibility for your kitchen. It microwaves, grills, bakes and roasts (and any combination of the above) giving you an enormous range of cooking options. Its three-stage multi memory makes it a cinch to cook foods requiring different cooking styles - you can defrost, microwave and then grill – while its one-touch sensor programmes automatically cooks your food to perfection.
Features a convection oven (with a removable shelf for use in this mode), 1500W radiant grill and 1000W microwave. Enamel interior and a catalytic roof for easy cleaning.
Please note: for proper operation, the oven must have sufficient air flow i.e. 5cm at one side, the other being open; 15cm clear over the top; 10cm at the rear.
- Auto cook Information Cooking time automatically calculated by weighing the food
- 16 sensor programmes
- Child lock
- Convection Information Even cooking, for roasts or grilling
- Yes: 110 - 250°C
- Cooking Power (IEC)
- Chaos Defrost
- H34 x W53 x D51cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Stainless steel
- Grill Information Output of grill: the higher the output, the quicker the grilling
- 1500W radiant
- Heating category Information A to E, with E taking the least time to heat food
- Microwave Type
- Microwave, grill and fan oven
- Model name / number
- Number of Shelves
- 1 enamel shelf, 1 shelf rack
- Oven Interior Lining
- Power levels Information Choice of programmes for your cooking needs
- 9hr 99min
- Turntable diameter Information The bigger the diameter, the more flexibility the oven has
Click & collect for collection tomorrow233 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery (order by 7pm)
Next/named working day UK delivery pre-10.30am
If you're not completely happy with your item, return it to us for FREE via:
Fill out your reason(s) for return on the back of the delivery note and use the pre-paid Royal Mail Returns label.
John Lewis shops
Take the product and your delivery note to the appropriate department in any of our shops.
Exceptions apply; see returns and refunds information.
Q & As
Perfect solutions when there just isn't enough time to spare
Have you thought about