Panasonic NP-B6V1FIGB Integrated Dishwasher
Please note: The door panel is shown for illustration purposes only and is not included. Your kitchen supplier will be able to supply a door panel for this appliance to match your kitchen units.
The A energy rated Panasonic NP-B6V1FIGB dishwasher is a full-sized, fully integrated machine, boasting 13 place settings with A rated wash and dry performance. Using less than 10L of water per standard cycle, this Panasonic dishwasher also features a dirt sensor to intelligently adjust the programme parameters to achieve the best results.
The NP-B6V1FIGB features 10 versatile programmes, including an eco wash, one for light soiling, a quick wash and an auto 60-70°C cycle that tackles dried on food with ease. Other highlights include height adjustable upper baskets on 2 levels and adjustable rear feet for convenience.
For added flexibility, an aquastop flood protection system gives you peace of mind. This Panasonic dishwasher operates at a whisper-quiet 44dB, allowing you to get on with your day whilst it quietly cleans your dishes. And as it is integrated, it will fit into your home even more seamlessly.
- Adjustable racking Information Lets you move the racking around to fit large or awkward items
- Annual Energy consumption Information Amount of electricity used. The lower the figure, the less electricity used
- Delicate wash Information Gentle programme for more delicate glassware or crockery
- Digital display
- H81.5 x W59.8 x D55cm
- Dishwasher Size
- Drying performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Estimated annual consumption (energy) Information How much electricity the item would use over a year
- Estimated annual energy consumption (water)
- Half Load Information Automatically adjusts water level for a half load, thus saving time and money
- Maximum noise level Information How noisy, in decibels, the machine is. The lower the dB, the quieter the appliance
- Model name / number
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Overflow protection Information An anti-flood device prevents the machine from being damaged by flooding from the inlet pipe
- Place settings
- Programmes Information Used in electronic computer controlled equipment to vary the workout speed, resistance, incline, etc. to offer the user a more challenging and variable workout. Also known as courses or pre-sets
- Sequence indicator Information Tells you progress of washing cycle
- Timer delay Information Delay the start of the programme; perhaps to use cheaper overnight electricity
- Time remaining indicator Information Tells you how long the programme's got to go
- Wash performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Water consumption (standard cycle)
Delivery in 3 weeks from our supplier
Q & As
Wave farewell to the washing up with your new friend in the kitchen