Panasonic SC-HTB65 2.1 Sound Bar , Silver
The Panasonic SC-HTB65 sound bar is the perfect solution to weaker flat screen TV speakers. Understated design allows it to sit comfortably beneath your TV, while a 2.1 channel system helps to create more immersive sound. A built-in sensor makes this sound bar ideal for placing on a stand or wall mounting.
- By rotating the bar 90-degrees, two types of layout are possible – wall-mounted and TV with stand. A built-in sensor automatically detects the bar direction and switches the directional characteristics to suit the layout.
- Clear-mode Dialog gives the sound greater depth. It also makes voices sound like they’re coming from the centre of the screen. Dialogue volume is adjustable to four levels. This function is great for when dialogue is drowned out by the surround sound and is difficult to hear.
- Support for Dolby Digital, Dolby Pro Logic II and DTS helps to squeeze the very best sound you’re your media.
- A low profile finish allows this sound bar to blend in with your home cinema setup.
- 3D Ready
- Audio Quality Information Different manufacturers use different sound systems to improve your audio experience
- Dolby Digital, PL II, DTS
- H6.6 x W95 x D10.5cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- HDMI Information High Definition Multimedia Interface - carries video and audio signals in digital form
- Home Cinema Type
- Sound Bar
- Model name / number
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Radio tuner
- Sound Bar
- Sound Bar Type
- Speaker output Information The total output measured in watts. The higher the number, the louder the sound!
- USB ports Information Universal Serial Bus- socket for transferring data between electronic devices
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow233 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery (order by 7pm)
Next/named working day UK delivery pre-10.30am
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As