Panasonic SC-HTE80 Speakerboard Bluetooth Sound Base
The Panasonic HTE80 is a fresh take on the sound bar. The compact form factor slips directly under the TV stand or into shelves yet is still powerful enough to pump out bass from dual subwoofers. Complete with Bluetooth streaming and NFC pairing, this unit makes seamless music sharing as simple as a touch.
Unique design, exceptional sound
The compact & slim design easily fits under the TV or inside a TV shelf - both layouts keep the area around the TV neat and clean. Dynamic bass sounds are achieved by mounting two subwoofers and two Aero Stream Ports in the main unit.
Adjusting an equalizer for each mode, this function enables to reproduce stable sound quality and true sound of specific scenes by emphasizing or reducing overtones, harmonics or noise. It has six modes such as Standard, Stadium, Music, Cinema, News and Stereo.
Unique sound processing technology is used to add harmonic bass to low-frequency audio signals. This reproduces deep, powerful bass sound that wasn’t previously possible with compact speakers.
Music archived on your smartphone or PC can be played back via Bluetooth® Wireless Technology. Enjoy clear sound with no worry about music signal interference from obstructions.
Bluetooth pairing is done by simply passing the smartphone over the HTE80. No more worries about troublesome settings.
HDMI cable not included, browse cables and connections for our full range.
- 3D Ready
- Accessories Included
- AC mains lead, CR2025 Lithium Battery
- Audio Quality Information Different manufacturers use different sound systems to improve your audio experience
- Dolby Digital, PL II, Virtual Speaker, DTS
- Bluetooth Enabled Information Wireless way of transferring data between electronic devices over short distances
- Dimensions (System)
- H6 x W46 x D28cm
- DLNA Information Digital Living Network Alliance compatible - lets you build a digital network around the home with other DLNA devices
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Internet Ready Information Internet enabled devices allow you access to a wealth of online content through Wi-Fi, dongle or Ethernet connection.
- Model name / number
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Ports Information Ports used to connect other devices, for example USB to connect peripherals or HDMI to connect to a high definition display.
- HDMI, Optical, RCA
- Radio tuner
- Speaker output Information The total output measured in watts. The higher the number, the louder the sound.
- Speaker system
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
Click & collectFree from John Lewis or Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
369 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard delivery in 5 working days
Named or Saturday UK delivery
Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.