Panasonic Viera TX-L24X6B HD 720p LED Smart TV, 24" with Freeview HD
Take smart TV to just about any space with the Panasonic Viera TX-L24X6B. Capable of displaying Full HD 1080p, it’s slim and trim enough to pop in the corner of a study or bedroom, yet connected enough to stream catch up TV. You can also connect a smartphone, tablet or computer via your network for simple DLNA streaming. Along with Panasonic’s ‘My Home Screen’ you can tailor the interface to let you watch your way.
- The stunning high contrast Full HD LED panel makes your favourite movies and programs more immersive than ever with vibrant colours and darker blacks.
- Two HDMI ports make this TV a handy media hub. Spend less time changing cables and more time enjoying Blu-rays, satellite TV and games.
- The portal screen menu leads you to a wide variety of content in addition to TV, including internet videos and photos. You have complete access to it all as soon as you turn on the TV.
- Content stored in a USB memory stick can easily be played on the TV’s large screen. Supports AVI, /MKV, WMV, MP4, M4v, FLV, 3GPP, VRO, VOB, TS, PS, MP3, AAC, WMA, Pro, FLAC, WAV and JPEG.
- By linking a smartphone or tablet device to the TV, you can freely share content and achieve easy operation.
- Six watt speaker output gives you strong bass and sharp treble for all your media.
- The VIERA Connect service brings you video-on-demand, catch-up TV, games, educational content, and lots more, through a wide range of apps.
- Watch HD programming without the need for subscription or a satellite dish installation. To watch Freeview HD broadcasts you’ll need to check that you can receive it in your area. Click here to find out more about Freeview HD.
- This TVs comes with a 5-year guarantee for your peace of mind.
- 3D Ready
- Audio Quality Information Different manufacturers use different sound systems to improve your audio experience
- Digital tuner Information Built-in digital tuners let you receive channels through an aerial with Freeview or through a satellite dish with freesat
- Freeview HD
- H41.6 x W57.6 x D18cm
- DLNA Information Digital Living Network Alliance compatible - lets you build a digital network around the home with other DLNA devices
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Rating
- 5 years
- Hard drive Information Stores files and programmes. A solid state drive has fewer moving parts so allows for a quicker start up as well as providing more security if your computer is dropped.
- Remote control, batteries, documentation
- Model name / number
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Number of tuners
- Ports Information Ports used to connect other devices, for example USB to connect peripherals or HDMI to connect to a high definition display.
- 2x HDMI in, 1x SCART in, 1x headphones out, 1x USB
- Power Consumption - Annual
- 40 kWh/year
- Power Consumption - On Mode Information The average daily power consumption based on EU measures. Rated power consumption based on maximum continuous use may differ.
- Screen Resolution Information Picture quality defined by the number of individual dots (pixels) used to create an image. The higher the number of pixels, the higher the image quality.
- 1366 x 768 pixels
- Screen size Information Measured diagonally.
- Speaker output Information The total output measured in watts. The higher the number, the louder the sound!
- Table Top Stand
- TV Screen Type
- Visible Screen Size (measured diagonally)
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection Friday233 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery in time for Christmas
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery (order by 7pm)
Next/named working day UK delivery pre-10.30am
Q & As
Count on our expert opinion in picking your television.