Panasonic Viera TX-L32E6B LED HD 1080p Smart TV, 32" with Freeview HD
The Panasonic Viera E6B LED backlit TV brings Full HD movies and HD programming to your living room without the need for subscriptions or a satellite dish. It’s also smart enabled, meaning it can be connected to the internet to catch up on missed programmes, run apps and more.
- The screen is large enough for the living room, yet slimline enough to tuck away in a bedroom or study. Dazzling 1080p Full HD makes all of your media shine, and with Freeview HD even your day-to-day TV watching will benefit from crystal clear image quality.
- The high clarity LED screen makes full use of Panasonics’s brilliant contrast system to give you vibrant colours and dark blacks for the most atmospheric viewing yet.
- Enjoy built-in Wi-Fi connectivity and lots of content through Panasonic's Viera Connect service. Even without a wireless router, the handy ethernet port means that getting online through a wired connection is quick and easy.
- Take full control over your media by turning your smartphone or tablet into a fully featured remote control.
- V-Audio Pro Surround Sound and 20 Watts of integrated speaker power provides superior sound. The E6B is also compatible with separate audio-boosting soundbars to give you an even more immersive home cinema experience.
- Spend less time juggling connections and more time enjoying your favourite media. three HDMI sockets, 2 USB ports and a SCART interface make the E6B a true media hub so you can hook up Blu-ray players, satellite receivers and games consoles with ease.
- This TV also comes with a 5-year guarantee for your peace of mind.
With TVs getting slimmer and built-in speakers getting smaller - choosing the right sound system is more important than ever. Sound bars add that extra audio punch to all your movies, games and TV programmes. More affordable and easier to set up than a full size speaker system, they don’t compromise on quality either.
Take a look at our full range here.
- 3D Ready
- Audio Quality Information Different manufacturers use different sound systems to improve your audio experience
- V-Audio Pro Surround Sound
- Digital tuner Information Built-in digital tuners let you receive channels through an aerial with Freeview or through a satellite dish with freesat
- Freeview HD
- H43.4 x W72.4 x D5.3cm
- DLNA Information Digital Living Network Alliance compatible - lets you build a digital network around the home with other DLNA devices
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Rating
- 5 years
- Hard drive Information Stores files and programmes. A solid state drive has fewer moving parts so allows for a quicker start up as well as providing more security if your computer is dropped.
- Remote control, batteries, documentation
- Model name / number
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Number of tuners
- Ports Information Ports used to connect other devices, for example USB to connect peripherals or HDMI to connect to a high definition display.
- 3x HDMI in, 1x SCART in, 1x headphones out, 2x USB
- Power Consumption - Annual
- 61 kWh/year
- Power Consumption - On Mode Information The average daily power consumption based on EU measures. Rated power consumption based on maximum continuous use may differ.
- Screen Resolution Information Picture quality defined by the number of individual dots (pixels) used to create an image. The higher the number of pixels, the higher the image quality.
- 1920 x 1080 pixels
- Screen size Information Measured diagonally.
- Speaker output Information The total output measured in watts. The higher the number, the louder the sound!
- Table Top Stand
- TV Screen Type
- Visible Screen Size (measured diagonally)
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection Friday233 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery in time for Christmas
Next/named working day UK delivery pre-10.30am
Q & As
Count on our expert opinion in picking your television.
Have you thought about