Philips 24PFL4208 LED HD 720p Smart TV, 24" with Freeview HD
Ultra slim looks and HD playback meet a range of smart functions in the Philips PFL4208 TV. Integrated Wi-Fi makes getting connect straightforward, while easy DLNA streaming lets you enjoy content stored on smartphones and computers over your home network. It also renders onscreen action at Philips’ 200Hz PMR standard for smoother viewing.
- Make the most of smart TV. Rent and stream movies, videos, games and more from online video stores. Watch catch-up TV from your favourite channels and enjoy a rich selection of online apps and games.
- Catch up with friends and family via Skype. Just plug the optional Philips TV camera (PTA317) into your TV and enjoy excellent video and sound quality from the comfort of your armchair.
- Share photos, music, videos and films through DLNA using a smartphone, tablet or computer and enjoy them on the big screen.
- For picture movement that looks precise, Philips 200Hz PMR tweaks a combination of video processing, number of frames per second and refresh rate for smoother playback.
- With two USB slots you can keep a hard drive or USB stick connected for recording and pausing live TV. The extra USB port also means that connecting a Skype camera or accessing any jpeg photos, mp3s or videos stored on your storage devices will never interfere with your recording.
- Get more from your TV with the MyRemote app. Transform your tablet or smart phone into a universal remote with all the options of your original remote plus extra features like typing. Stay up to date by recording your favourite programs on-the-go using MyRemote recording. Simply flip through the content on the TV Program Guide to choose which shows to record and view later.
- 3D Ready
- Audio Quality Information Different manufacturers use different sound systems to improve your audio experience
- Surround Sound
- Digital tuner Information Built-in digital tuners let you receive channels through an aerial with Freeview or through a satellite dish with freesat
- Freeview HD
- H34.6 x W55 x D5.3cm
- DLNA Information Digital Living Network Alliance compatible - lets you build a digital network around the home with other DLNA devices
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Rating
- Hard drive Information Stores files and programmes. A solid state drive has fewer moving parts so allows for a quicker start up as well as providing more security if your computer is dropped.
- Remote control, batteries, documentation
- Model name / number
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Number of tuners
- Ports Information Ports used to connect other devices, for example USB to connect peripherals or HDMI to connect to a high definition display.
- 2x HDMI in, 1x SCART in, 1x headphones out, 2x USB
- Power Consumption - Annual
- 31 kWh/year
- Power Consumption - On Mode Information The average daily power consumption based on EU measures. Rated power consumption based on maximum continuous use may differ.
- Screen Resolution Information Picture quality defined by the number of individual dots (pixels) used to create an image. The higher the number of pixels, the higher the image quality.
- 1366 x 768 pixels
- Screen size Information Measured diagonally.
- Speaker output Information The total output measured in watts. The higher the number, the louder the sound!
- Table Top Stand
- TV Screen Type
- Visible Screen Size (measured diagonally)
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection Friday233 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery in time for Christmas
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery (order by 7pm)
Next/named working day UK delivery pre-10.30am
Q & As
Count on our expert opinion in picking your television.