Philips 24PFL4228 LED HD 720p Smart TV, 24" with Freeview HD
Enjoy HD picture quality in any space with the Philips 24PFL4228. Not only can you watch movies, sports and play games on the brilliant LED screen, you can also enjoy a range of online content and catch up TV when connected to your home network.
- Rent and stream films, videos, games and more, directly onto your TV from. Watch catch-up TV from your favourite channels and enjoy a rich selection of online apps with Smart TV. Connect to family and friends with Skype (separate camera required) or social networking. Or just browse the internet.
- Combining the refresh rate of the panel and unique image processing, Perfect Motion Rate (PMR) creates 200Hz-like motion sharpness for clear and vibrant images even with fast-moving on-screen action.
- Integrated Wi-Fi makes connecting to your home network quick and easy, allowing you to access a world of content or share wirelessly at home. You can also connect through the Ethernet port.
- With SimplyShare you can share photos, music, videos and films through DLNA using your smartphone, tablet or computer and enjoy them on the big screen.
- With two USB slots you can keep a hard disc connected for USB recording and pause TV so you'll always have control of your personal programming. The convenient extra USB port means connecting a Skype camera or accessing any jpeg photos, MP3 file or video files stored on your USB-storage devices will never interfere with your recording.
- Control your TV and record on the go without a remote control using one easy app. Transform your tablet or smartphone into a universal remote with all the options of your original remote plus extra features like text entry. The SimplyShare function beams content onto your TV.
- 3D Ready
- Accessories Included
- Remote control, batteries, documentation
- Audio Quality Information Different manufacturers use different sound systems to improve your audio experience
- Surround Sound System
- Digital tuner Information Built-in digital tuners let you receive channels through an aerial with Freeview or through a satellite dish with freesat
- Freeview HD
- H34.6 x W55 x D5.3cm
- DLNA Information Digital Living Network Alliance compatible - lets you build a digital network around the home with other DLNA devices
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Rating
- 5 years
- Hard drive Information Stores files and programmes. A solid state drive has fewer moving parts so allows for a quicker start up as well as providing more security if your computer is dropped.
- Internet Ready Information Internet enabled devices allow you access to a wealth of online content through Wi-Fi, dongle or Ethernet connection.
- Yes - Wi-Fi / Ethernet
- Model name / number
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Number of tuners
- Ports Information Ports used to connect other devices, for example USB to connect peripherals or HDMI to connect to a high definition display.
- 2x HDMI in, 1x SCART in, 1x headphones out, 2x USB 2.0
- Power Consumption - Annual
- 31 kWh/year
- Power Consumption - On Mode Information The average daily power consumption based on EU measures. Rated power consumption based on maximum continuous use may differ.
- Screen size Information Measured diagonally.
- Speaker output Information The total output measured in watts. The higher the number, the louder the sound!
- Table Top Stand
- TV Screen Type
- Visible Screen Size (measured diagonally)
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
UK mainland delivery within 7 working days; may be longer for N Ireland, island and rural postcodes
Express 2 working day delivery to selected areas
Q & As
Count on our expert opinion in picking your television.