Philips DS3205/05 iPod/iPhone Dock with Apple Lightning, Black
Enjoy clearer listening from your iPod or iPhone with the Philips DS305/05 speaker dock. It’s compatible with the iPhone 5 through the Lightning connector and powered by mains or battery for totally flexibility.
- Dynamic Bass Boost emphasises the bass content of the music throughout the range of volume settings at the touch of a button. Bottom-end bass frequencies usually get lost when the volume is set at a low level. To counteract this, Dynamic Bass Boost can be switched on to boost bass levels, so you can enjoy consistent sound even when you turn down the volume.
- Make one easy connection and enjoy all your music from portable devices and computers. Simply plug your device into the AUDIO-IN (3.5 mm) port.
- Enjoy your favourite music while charging your iPod/iPhone via the new Lightning connector. Just dock your iPhone 5 or the latest iPods directly on the speaker to play your tunes in superb sound. It also charges your device while playing, so you don't have to worry about the battery running out.
- Neodymium speakers allow for greater sensitivity in a voice coil, better bass response and a pure balanced sound quality.
- Battery life Information How long the battery lasts for (and if applicable) until it needs recharging
- 8 hours
- Compatible with
- Apple iPod/iPhone
- 3.5mm audio input
- H162 x W224 x D120mm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Model name / number
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Power Supply
- 4 x AA batteries (not included), mains adaptor
- Radio tuner
- Speaker output Information The total output measured in watts. The higher the number, the louder the sound!
Click & collectFree Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
259 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery.
Next/named day UK delivery pre-10.30am.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Free Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Free Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
£3.00 Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow (Trial in selected areas)