Philips GC4810/02 Azur Cordless Steam Iron
Product informationFreedom of motion, freedom of choice. Powerful steam ironing, with or without use of the cord.
Iron with the Azur steam iron as usual and have the freedom to choose between cord/cordless ironing. Charge the iron on the base while you rearrange a garment and watch tough creases disappear as you can easily switch to corded mode to have continuous power flow.
This useful appliance shows off an anodilium soleplate that glides effortlessly over all fabrics. The powerful 30g per minute steam output continues to make light work of ironing, and even the most stubborn creases will never survive the 160g/min steam boost.
And now you can easily steam creases away from clothes while they remain on the hanger, thanks to the handy vertical steam facility. The drip-stop system guards your garments from water drops while ironing, and a calc clean solution keeps your iron scale-free.
- Anti-scale facilities keep this iron in optimum condition
- Use of a cord/cordless function gives you more freedom
- Unique steam tip makes awkward areas easy to iron
- Easily remove creases with continuous 30 g/min steam output and 160 g/min steam boost
- Perfect results and easy gliding on all fabrics with anodilium soleplate
- 2000W output for quick heat up and powerful performance
- Anti-scale Information No need to descale the iron
- Cable length
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Model name / number
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
Click & collectFree Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
261 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery.
Next/named day UK delivery pre-10.30am.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Make smooth moves with a new iron
Free Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Free Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
£3.00 Collect+ from a local shop from Wednesday (Trial in selected areas)