Philips GC4860/25 Azur Steam Iron
Product informationRemove even the toughest creases, with the Philips GC4860/25 Azur steam iron.
Hosting a mighty 2600W output, quick heat-up and great performance come as standard with the Azur iron. And peace of mind is guaranteed too, as it automatically turns off when left unattended - no more worrying about whether you turned off the iron when you left the house!
This useful appliance shows off a non-stick ceramic SteamGlide soleplate that glides effortlessly over all fabrics. The powerful 50g per minute steam output continues to make light work of ironing, and even the most stubborn creases will never survive the 200g/min steam boost.
Elongated steam slots on the tip of this Philips appliance ensure that even tricky to reach areas are ironed to perfection. For added convenience a generous 350ml water tank capacity gives you the freedom to iron for longer periods of time, while an extra-large door opening lets you fill up at the sink with ease.
And now you can easily steam creases away from clothes while they remain on the hanger, thanks to the handy vertical steam facility. The drip-stop system guards your garments from water drops while ironing, and a calc clean solution keeps your iron scale-free.
A handy heat resistant storage box allows you to put the iron away just after use. For optimal performance and longer lifetime of the storage box, always unplug the iron and empty the water tank.
- Generous 350ml water tank capacity means you can fill up less often
- Anti-scale facilities keep this iron in optimum condition
- 360 degree swivel-cord gives you more freedom
- Unique steam tip makes awkward areas easy to iron
- Easily remove creases with continuous 50g/min steam output and 200g/min steam boost
- Perfect results and easy gliding on all fabrics with SteamGlide PLUS
- 2600W output for quick heat up and powerful performance
- Safe ironing with auto-off function when iron is left unattended.
- Anti-scale Information No need to descale the iron
- Cable length
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Model name / number
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
Click & collectFree Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
259 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery.
Next/named day UK delivery pre-10.30am.
Q & As
Make smooth moves with a new iron
Free Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Free Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
£3.00 Collect+ from a local shop from Monday (Trial in selected areas)