Philips GC7619/20 PerfectCare Steam Generator Iron
Take care of any fabric type from silk, to linen, to cotton, to cashmere - all without changing the temperature. The compact and light Philips GC7619/20 is 100% safe on all fabrics, even delicates. An Advanced Smart Control Processor means one perfect setting for all your clothes, which always delivers the perfect combination of steam and temperature.
The 1.5L water tank last for up to 2 hours of ironing without refilling. Along with up to 5 bars of steam pressure you can you can get through your laundry pile in no time. Pressurised steam penetrates more thoroughly into all fabrics for quicker results.
PerfectCare Pure delivers a powerful continuous steam output of up to 110g/min and an additional steam boost of up to 200g. It is ideal for perfect and fast crease removal and for vertical steam. Easy De-Calc also means hassle-free and effective scale removal to extend the life of your steam generator.
- Ready to use in 2 minutes with unlimited refill
- Extra large filling hole
- 100% safe on all ironable garments
- T-ionicGlide soleplate for smooth gliding and scratch resistance
- No adjustment required
- Anti-scale cartridges deliver pure steam
- Anti-scale Information No need to descale the iron
- Cable length
- Continuous Steam Pressure
- Up to 5 bar
- H22.4 x W19.3 x D35.5 cm
- Model name / number
- Steam Rate
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Monday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Named or Saturday UK delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Q & As
Make smooth moves with a new iron