Philips HTL3120/12 5.1 Bluetooth Sound Bar
Enjoy superior sound from all your media with the Philips HTL3120/12 sound bar. It features an orientation sensor that tailors the sound output to the system positioning. Virtual Surround also helps to create a more cinema-like listening experience in your own home.
- Philips Virtual Surround Sound replicates the sound of a true 5.1 audio setup. Stereo sources transform into true-to-life, multi-channel surround sound and there’s no need for the clutter of extra speakers, wires or speaker stands either.
- Bluetooth allows for easy wireless connection, so you can play your favourite music from any Bluetooth enabled smartphone, tablet or laptop, including the iPod or iPhone.
- Dolby Digital and DTS Digital Surround enhance digital music and videos, pumping it up so you get truly immersive surround sound out of your favourite media.
- A chamber behind the speaker driver channels air to acoustically tuned vents built into the speaker and give the bass notes a more punchy, realistic sound.
- EasyLink lets you control multiple devices like DVD players, Blu-ray players and TVs with one remote. With one touch of a button, you can operate all your connected HDMI CEC enabled equipment simultaneously.
- Enjoy 3D playback and crystal-clear 5.1 or 7.1 audio by simply plugging one of this system’s audio HDMI outputs to the connection on your non-3D AV receiver.
- Audio-in allows you to easily play your music directly from your iPod, iPhone, iPad, MP3 player, or laptop. Simply connect your audio device to the Audio-in jack to enjoy your music.
- Audio Quality Information Different manufacturers use different sound systems to improve your audio experience
- Dolby ProLogic II
- Bluetooth Enabled Information Wireless way of transferring data between electronic devices over short distances
- H18 x W109 x D13.5mm
- DLNA Information Digital Living Network Alliance compatible - lets you build a digital network around the home with other DLNA devices
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Home Cinema Type
- Sound Bar
- Model name / number
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Ports Information Ports used to connect other devices, for example USB to connect peripherals or HDMI to connect to a high definition display.
- 2x HDMI, 1x USB
- Radio tuner
- Speaker output Information The total output measured in watts. The higher the number, the louder the sound!
- Speaker system
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow62 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery in 5 working days (after Christmas)
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery (in time for Christmas)
Next/named day UK delivery pre-10.30am (after Christmas)
Q & As