Philips HTL3120/12 5.1 Bluetooth Sound Bar
Enjoy superior sound from all your media with the Philips HTL3120/12 sound bar. It features an orientation sensor that tailors the sound output to the system positioning. Virtual Surround also helps to create a more cinema-like listening experience in your own home.
- Philips Virtual Surround Sound replicates the sound of a true 5.1 audio setup. Stereo sources transform into true-to-life, multi-channel surround sound and there’s no need for the clutter of extra speakers, wires or speaker stands either.
- Bluetooth allows for easy wireless connection, so you can play your favourite music from any Bluetooth enabled smartphone, tablet or laptop, including the iPod or iPhone.
- Dolby Digital and DTS Digital Surround enhance digital music and videos, pumping it up so you get truly immersive surround sound out of your favourite media.
- A chamber behind the speaker driver channels air to acoustically tuned vents built into the speaker and give the bass notes a more punchy, realistic sound.
- EasyLink lets you control multiple devices like DVD players, Blu-ray players and TVs with one remote. With one touch of a button, you can operate all your connected HDMI CEC enabled equipment simultaneously.
- Enjoy 3D playback and crystal-clear 5.1 or 7.1 audio by simply plugging one of this system’s audio HDMI outputs to the connection on your non-3D AV receiver.
- Audio-in allows you to easily play your music directly from your iPod, iPhone, iPad, MP3 player, or laptop. Simply connect your audio device to the Audio-in jack to enjoy your music.
- Audio Quality Information Different manufacturers use different sound systems to improve your audio experience
- Dolby ProLogic II
- Bluetooth Enabled Information Wireless way of transferring data between electronic devices over short distances
- Dimensions (System)
- H18 x W109 x D13.5mm
- DLNA Information Digital Living Network Alliance compatible - lets you build a digital network around the home with other DLNA devices
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Home Cinema Type
- Sound Bar
- Internet Ready Information Internet enabled devices allow you access to a wealth of online content through Wi-Fi, dongle or Ethernet connection.
- Model name / number
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Ports Information Ports used to connect other devices, for example USB to connect peripherals or HDMI to connect to a high definition display.
- 2x HDMI, 1x USB
- Radio tuner
- Speaker output Information The total output measured in watts. The higher the number, the louder the sound!
- Speaker system
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
Click & collectFree Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
258 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery.
Next/named day UK delivery pre-10.30am.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As