Philips ORD7300/10 DAB/FM iPod Dock, Wood
The Philips ORD7300 brings retro-modern styling to your listening. Easy iPod docking allows you to listen to lossless audio and charge your device, while DAB radio adds crisp, clear broadcasts. Based on Philips’ iconic 1955 Philetta radio, this speaker dock will stand out while delivering superior audio quality.
- DAB radio adds more choice and information in clear and crackle-free sound quality. With DAB there are no frequencies to remember, and sets are tuned by station name, so there is no retuning on the move.
- Enjoy your playlists while charging your iPod/iPhone. Direct digital docking also gives you truly lossless audio for richer playback than ever.
- The bass reflex speaker system delivers a deep bass experience from a compact setup. It differs from a conventional loudspeaker box system in the addition of a bass pipe that is aligned to the woofer to optimise the low frequency roll-off of the system. The result is deeper controlled bass and lower distortion.
- The smartly designed spring-loaded docking port accommodates any non-Lightning iPod or iPhone, without special adapters. What's more, it works even when most protective cases are on - just dock your iPod or iPhone as it is.
- Make one easy connection and enjoy all your music from portable devices and computers. Simply plug your device into the Audio-In (3.5 mm) port.
- Includes AC power cord and remote control.
- Compatible with
- Apple iPod, iPhone (except Lightning models)
- Apple 30 pin, aux in
- H163 x W330 x D150mm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Model name / number
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Power Supply
- Radio tuner
- DAB, FM
- Speaker output Information The total output measured in watts. The higher the number, the louder the sound!
- Information not available
Click & collectFree Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection Thursday from 2pm
259 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery.
Next/named day UK delivery pre-10.30am.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Free Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Free Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection Thursday from 2pm
£3.00 Collect+ from a local shop from Thursday (Trial in selected areas)