Philips PerfectCare GC8620/02 Steam Generator Iron
Product informationIroning is now truly simple with the Philips PerfectCare GC8620/02 steam generator.
Ironing your laundry will be a quicker job than ever: ready to use in just 2 minutes, the GC8620/02 has up to 5 bars of steam pressure for fast ironing. Revolutionary OptimalTemp technology always delivers the perfect combination of steam and temperature regardless of the garment material, so you can iron silk pyjamas after a cotton shirt without adjusting the settings.
A SteamGlide non-stick ceramic soleplate has a unique steam tip, so even the smallest or most difficult areas will soon look well pressed. You can use the GC8620/02 vertically as well, for ironing your curtains or even to iron clothes while they are still on the hanger.
Despite the incredible level of care offered by the Philips PerfectCare iron, it is still completely effective on even the toughest fabrics, thanks to a powerful continuous steam output of 120g/min, and a fantastic 180g/min boost. You can iron for up to 2 hours without the need to refill with the large 2.2 litre water tank; and as this tank is removable, refilling is easy.
- Optimal temperature technology ensures you can iron any garment without having to adjust the settings: iron silk, linen, cotton and cashmere in any order fuss- and worry-free
- 180g/min steam boost and 120g/min steam output makes this iron effective on even the toughest fabrics
- Hassle-free and effective scale removal to extend the life of your steam generator
- 2.2 litre detachable water tank for up to 2 hours of ironing without refilling
- Ready to use in 2 minutes
- Cable length
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Model name / number
- Steam rate
Click & collect for collection Monday233 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery (order by 7pm)
Next/named working day UK delivery pre-10.30am
If you're not completely happy with your item, return it to us for FREE via:
Fill out your reason(s) for return on the back of the delivery note and use the pre-paid Royal Mail Returns label.
John Lewis shops
Take the product and your delivery note to the appropriate department in any of our shops.
Exceptions apply; see returns and refunds information.
Q & As
Make smooth moves with a new iron
Have you thought about