Philips PerfectCare Silence GC9550/02 Steam Generator Iron
Enjoy a quieter approach to ironing with the Philips PerfectCare Silence steam generator iron. Now you can iron while catching up with your favourite TV programmes and music without disturbing others.
The detachable 1.5L water tank last for hours without refilling. Along with up to 6.5 bars of steam pressure you can you can get through your laundry pile in no time. Pressurised steam penetrates more thoroughly into all fabrics for quicker results.
PerfectCare Silence delivers a powerful continuous steam output of up to 120g/min and an additional steam boost of up to 360g. It is ideal for perfect and fast crease removal and for vertical steam. Easy De-Calc also means hassle-free and effective scale removal to extend the life of your steam generator.
- Ready to use in moments with unlimited refill
- 100% safe on all ironable garments
- New SteamGlide soleplate
- No adjustment required
- Anti-scale Information No need to descale the iron
- Cable length
- Continuous Steam Pressure
- 6.5 bar
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Model name / number
- Steam Rate
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from tomorrow, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Named or Saturday UK delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Q & As
Make smooth moves with a new iron