Philips PPX 2055 Laptop Pocket Projector, 55 Lumens
Please note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing. However, you can still place your order in store.The small and light Philips PPX 2055 projector can easily be connected to a laptop or netbook via USB to display any content you want to share. Powered at the same time by the USB connection there is no need for additional batteries, chargers or power cables.
- Sharing your media content is so easy. Just connect your PicoPix to a laptop via USB and start projecting. You don't need to do anything else. Even the power is supplied via this USB connection.
- Enjoy the biggest laptop screen you've ever had and share all your media content in the impressive 120-inch size.
- Your pictures and videos deserve the best quality when it comes to sharing them with those around you. This is why the PicoPix pocket projector uses high quality LED technology to project your pictures and videos in brilliant colours and breathtaking contrast.
- Contrast ratio Information The difference between the darkest black and the brightest white; greater contast produces a richer colour
- H27 x W72 x D72mm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Screen Resolution Information Picture quality defined by the number of individual dots (pixels) used to create an image. The higher the number of pixels, the higher the image quality.
- 1280 x 768 pixels
- Shop by Type
Delivery in 7 days from our supplier
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.