Philips QC5570/13 Do-It-Yourself Hair Clipper
With a 180 degree rotating head, the Philips QC5570/13 gives you complete freedom to cut your own hair- even in hard to reach areas.
- 180° rotating head for easy reach.
- 13 easy lock-in length settings from 0.5 to 15mm
- Precision comb for a short buzz style
- Up to 60 minutes of cordless power after a 1-hour charge
- 2-year guarantee, worldwide voltage.
Easy to use
- Rounded tips and combs prevent skin irritation
- Corded and cordless use
- Self-sharpening blades
- Battery light shows the battery status
- Fully washable for easy cleaning
- Rubber grip for maximum control.
- Accessories Included
- Cleaning brush, Oil in pack, Precision comb, Big comb
- Battery life Information How long the battery lasts for (and if applicable) until it needs recharging
- Up to 60 minutes
- Charging time
- 1 hour
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Model name / number
- 100 - 240v (Worldwide)
Click & collectFree from John Lewis or Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
365 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Collect + from a local shop from tomorrow - postcode exclusions apply for Collect+ deliveries5000+ participating Collect+ shops
Standard delivery in 5 working days
Named or Saturday UK delivery
Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Q & As
Free Standard delivery in 5 working days
Free Click & collect from John Lewis or Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
£3.00 Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow