Philips RQ1251/22 Sensotouch Shaver
Product informationEnjoy the ultimate shaving experience whilst minimising skin irritation with the most advanced shave technology yet, with the Philips RQ1251/22 Sensotouch shaver.
Follows the unique curves of your face
- Allow the GyroFlex 3D heads to adjust seamlessly to every contour, so you can enjoy a clean shave with minimal irritation
Takes care of your skin
- Whether you want a quick dry shave or a refreshing wet shave with shaving foam, the Aquatec wet and dry seal has your preference covered
- The low-friction SkinGlide surface ensures a comfortable, close shave
Sensationally smooth results
- Want a close shave that minimises skin irritation? The UltraTrack Shaver heads boast 3 specialised tracks: slots for normal hair, channels for long or flat laying hair and holes for the shortest stubble on your face
- The patented dual-blade Super Lift & Cut Action system built into this electric shaver lifts hairs to cut comfortably below skin level for a closer shave
Flawless control and precision
- Perfect moustache and sideburn trimming is just around the corner with the unique click-on precision trimmer system
- Enjoy the slim easy grip handle with anti-slip coating, for a precision control shave
Practical and convenient
- LED display lets you know when you have low battery and when you need to charge
- Maintenance is effortless with this washable shaver
Also comes complete with foldable charging stand, cleaning brush, protection cap and soft pouch.
- Battery life Information How long the battery lasts for (and if applicable) until it needs recharging
- 1 hour full charge for up to 17 shaves
- Eligible for International Delivery
- 2 years
- Model name / number
- 100 - 240v (Worldwide)
John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow233 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery (order by 7pm)
Next/named working day UK delivery pre-10.30am
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Free Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Free Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm tomorrow
£3.00 Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow (Trial in selected areas)