Philips SHQ1200/10 In-Ear Headphones, Red/Grey
In-ear headphones with a difference: Philips’ SHQ1200s are made from soft touch rubber and resist moisture to keep you working out harder for longer. Tuned for sports, they’ll bring driving beats to the gym and put up with a world of punishment thanks to their Kevlar reinforced cable. Multiple ear caps even guarantee a closer, more secure fit.
- The Kevlar-coated cable is well protected against tearing and breaking, and can withstand extreme environments.
- Huge 13.6mm drivers generate richer sound with a bottom end to get you moving.
- Whatever your sport or workout preference, your headphones can handle the heat, wet and sweat. Crafted with premium water-resistant materials, your headphones are comfortable, sweat-proof and rain-proof.
- These headphones come with their own clip and pouch for easy cable management and safe storage. Enjoy a tangle-free workout with the clip, then stash your headphones in the breathable pouch.
- A reflective cable stopper helps to keep you visible during jogs outdoors.
- A choice of 3 sizes of silicone ear caps give you enough choice to get the perfect fit.
- Weighting just 4g, you might just forget that you’re wearing them.
- Cable length
- 3.5mm stereo minijack plug
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Folding Information These headphones are perfect for music lovers who spend a lot of time travelling around. When not in use, these models can be folded up and stored safely, ideal for packing away.
- Model name / number
- Sound Isolation Information Either flexible rubber sphere-like tips which slot nicely into your ear canal providing a seal, or cupped designs which surround and seal your ear from the outside world, they effectively eliminating ambient sounds, and trap your music in your ear
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
Click & collectFree Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
259 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery.
Next/named day UK delivery pre-10.30am.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
£3.00 Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Free Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
£3.00 Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow (Trial in selected areas)