Philips Sonicare HX8111 Electric Airfloss System
Product informationDental floss can be fiddly and time-consuming to use: with the Philips Sonicare rechargeable Airfloss system from Sonicare you can effortlessly floss your whole mouth in just 60 seconds!
How to use:
- Fill the reservoir It just needs two teaspoons of water or your favourite mouthwash for two full uses
- Point and press Place the tip of the nozzle between your teeth and press the activation button. A burst of air and water will be shot in between you teeth for an effective yet gentle clean
- Repeat Place the tip of the nozzle between the next set of teeth and repeat, all the way to the back teeth
- Rinse Airfloss To clean Airfloss after use, simply remove the nozzle and rinse under water
Developed together with dental professionals, the Philips Sonicare AirFloss gently and effectively improves oral health. Microdroplets of water are accelerated by pressurised air to disrupt and remove plaque in between your teeth. And with a two year warranty from Philips, you can trust this technology with perfect peace of mind.
- Activation is as simple as a touch of the button
- Provides easy access to all areas of the mouth
- Much more ergonomic and handy than bulky oral irrigators
- Charges for daily use for up to two weeks
- Guidance tip glides along gum line until the tip settles in between teeth
- Holds two teaspoons of water/mouthwash (enough for two full uses)
- Microdroplets of water are accelerated in a third of a second for ultimate impact
- Philips Sonicare
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Model name / number
Click & collect for collection tomorrow233 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery (order by 7pm)
Next/named working day UK delivery pre-10.30am
If you're not completely happy with your item, return it to us for FREE via:
Fill out your reason(s) for return on the back of the delivery note and use the pre-paid Royal Mail Returns label.
John Lewis shops
Take the product and your delivery note to the appropriate department in any of our shops.
Exceptions apply; see returns and refunds information.
Q & As