Pioneer X-EM11 CD/FM Micro System, Black
Super-compact, the Pioneer X-EM11 is right at home in even the tightest of spaces. Built for bass, its dual speaker setup is still powerful enough to fill your home with distortion free audio. A handy USB input even allows you to play music straight from a memory stick.
- Two high powered 10 watt speakers unlock all the potential in your tracks. Highs soar, mids are detailed and the super bass function injects even more low-end power into every song.
- Compact design makes the X-EM11 easy to move around your home.
- A total listening experience. The X-EM11 not only delivers crystal clear audio from CDs, it also boasts a built-in FM tuner for access to your favourite radio stations. Add an audio-in slot and easy USB playback and all your listening needs are covered.
- Equaliser control presets give you total control over your listening by allowing you to enhance your favourite elements.
- A 3.5mm headphone jack lets you listen to every detail without disturbing others.
- Pause, skip and play from anywhere in the room thanks to the included remote control.
- USB, Aux in, 3.5mm jack
- Main unit: H175 x W152 x D215mm, Speakers: H175 x 135 x 198mm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Model name / number
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Power Supply
- Radio tuner
- Speaker output Information The total output measured in watts. The higher the number, the louder the sound!
- USB ports
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
Delivery in 3 weeks from our supplier
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As