Plum Warthog Wooden Play Centre
The Plum Warthog play centre is packed with features that’ll keep kids active and energetic all year long. It’s great for a party!
The climbing frame features a 3.3m high play tower with a quadrant roof. There’s a ladder and a rock wall to climb up to the deck (H150 x W150 x D150cm), where they’ll find a steering wheel and telescope to play with - and a good view. As for getting down, there’s either the fab monkey swing or a 3m wave slide.
Underneath they can play in the den (great when it’s a bit damp), which has roll-down doors. And there are 2 swings and a 2-seater glider to climb on. All are made from heavy duty moulded plastic, with soft feel ropes.
The Warthog play centre arrives flat packed and pre-drilled with comprehensive instructions. 2 adults should take about 8 hours constructing it. All the hardware, including ground anchors, is provided. Metal swing attachments encircle the pole so you don’t need a drill. And cross braces give extra strength to the frame.
The FSC-certified timber is pressure treated, so it’s strong and sturdy. There is a 10-year manufacturer’s warranty against wood rot and insect damage.
- Climbing frame includes:
- 3.3m high play tower with wooden quadrant roof
- Ladder and rock wall to 1.5m high roomy play deck with comfortable hand grips, wooden barriers, rope ladder
- Monkey swing, plastic steering wheel, plastic telescope and 3.3m slide
- Play den with roll down doors and rock wall with hand and foot grips;
- Swing arm with double swings and a 2-seater glider.
- Age Range
- 3 to 12 years
- Assembly Required
- Flat packed for self assembly
- Plum Products
- L5.7 x W5.2 x H3.5m
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Manufacturer's Guarantee
- 10 year manufacturer’s warranty against wood rot and insect damage
- Max User Weight
- Model name / number
- Suitable From
- 3 years
- To be used under the direct supervision of an adult.
- Only for domestic use.
- Not suitable for children under 3 years.
Delivery in 4 weeks from our supplier
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As