Plumen 11W ES Low Energy Decorative Bulb
We like it because...
Using 80% less energy and lasting 8 times longer than a normal bulb, the Plumen bulb is a beautiful and economical piece of design. A great idea to make life easier.
Product informationA high quality, low energy bulb, Plumen's beautifully sculptured form makes it stand out as a designer bulb. It screws into any standard bulb fitting and gives off a warm, white light.
The Plumen bulb has won the Design Museum 'Design of the Year 2011' Award. This is an international award, recognised as being the most prestigious amongst the Design Industry awards. The Plumen bulb was also the Homes & Gardens 'Eco Product of the Year 2011.'
- Additional information
- Energy saver
- 19.2 x 10cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Rating Information This indicates the bulbs energy performance between A++ and G, with A++ being the highest
- Fitting type Information This indicates the cap or base of the bulb, Examples: BC-B22 = bayonet cap/ ES-E27 = edison screw/ SBC-B15 = small BC/ SES-E14 = small ES
- GLS Wattage Equivalent
- Lifetime (Hours) Information Shown in hours, this is based on an average use of 3 hours illumination per day
- Lightbulb Shape
- Lightbulb Type
- Lightbulb Wattage
- Lumens Information Estimate of apparent amount of light the bulb will produce, measured in lumens (lm). The higher the number the brighter the light output.
- Pack size
Click & collect. from John Lewis or Waitrose shops. FREE on orders over £30, £2 if you spend less. Collect Thursday from 2pm
369 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Collect + from a local shop from Thursday - postcode exclusions apply for Collect+ deliveries5000+ participating Collect+ shops
Standard delivery in 5 working days
Named or Saturday UK delivery
Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Q & As
£3.50 Standard delivery in 5 working days
. Click & collect from John Lewis or Waitrose shops. FREE on orders over £30, £2 if you spend less. Collect Thursday from 2pm
£3.50 Collect+ from a local shop from Thursday