Polti Lecoaspira Turbo & Allergy Steam Vacuum Cleaner
Please note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing. However, you can still place your order in store.The Polti Lecoaspira Turbo & Allergy gives you the best of both worlds: a steam cleaner and a vacuum cleaner with a water-based filter. This nifty machine cleans, sanitises, sucks up solids and liquids, and filters and purifies air all in one go. Asthma, allergy sufferers and pet owners will especially enjoy the health benefits the Lecoaspira Turbo & Allergy has to offer.
The steam is generated inside a special stainless steel high-pressure 1100W boiler and is dry and powerful, leaving your house perfectly clean. The 0.7L capacity water tank is removable and easy to clean - arriving with a tank cleaning brush for extra convenience - and the HEPA filter is washable so won’t need to be replaced.
Enjoy effortlessly smooth cleaning runs with Lecoaspira's continuous refill system, while the exclusive Eco-Active water filter traps dirt and keeps it in this machine with the special water vortex of the Eco-Active Filter.
A high efficiency turbo brush enhances suction capacity, perfect for carpets and pet hairs. An aluminium boiler provides a shorter warm up time and a 20% energy saving, saving you both time and money.
- Multi-purpose floor brush with 3 frames
- This brush is great for large surfaces, ceramic tiled floors, marble, parquet, carpets etc, using the most appropriate frame: the bristled frame, for vacuuming only, the squeegee frame, to collect dampness on flat surfaces or the carpet frame, for parquet and carpets
- Steam and vacuum extension hoses
- Can be used with or without the round brush to clean cooking hobs, fridges, fiddly bathroom fixtures and corners, and grouting between tiles
- Applied to the 120° degree concentrator, this accessory reaches easily into the most difficult corners
- These two attachments are ideal for vacuuming upholstery, such as cushions, armchairs, mattresses and car seats
- Deep vacuum the most difficult corners, including skirting boards, upholstery grooves, crevices and so on
- Great for dusting all household surfaces
- When combined with the squeegee and bristled inserts, this is the perfect tool to clean windows, upholstery and kitchens
- This rubber squeegee insert is designed to wash glass windows without leaving streaky marks
- This smaller insert is fantastic for small windows and flat surfaces
- Ideal for vacuuming upholstery, and when covered with the sponge sockette can be used to treat all surfaces with steam
- Quickly and cleanly refill your Vaporetto’s water tank
- Collect the dirt melted by steam with these dedicated cloths
- Learn steam cleaning secrets with this clear and quick guide
- Bioecologico is a natural deodorising and anti-foaming solution, and thanks to its composition containing tea tree and other natural substances, it prevents bad smells inside the dirt collection tank and releases a fresh pine scent when cleaning
- Screw onto the 120° concentrator accessory. The different colours allow to differentiate their use according to the surface to be cleaned, thus ensuring the best hygiene
- Make cleaning the dirt collection tank easier, and use this brush to clean the connections of hoses and the inside of accessories
- And finally, this bag is handy for keeping all of your tools in one place
120° degree concentrator
Steam lance for 120° degree concentrator
Suction nozzle and small suction nozzle
Soft-bristled dust brush
Steam & vacuum nozzle
200mm squeegee insert
130mm squeegee insert
Cloth and sockette
Set of 3 colour-coded round brushes with nylon bristles
Tank cleaning brush
- Cable length
- H33 x W49 x D32cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Model name / number
- 5 bar
- Steam rate
- Tools included Information Tools for particular jobs: usually crevice tool, dusting and upholstery brushes
- Floor brushes, multi floor-type tools, filling bottle, 3 cotton cloths, tank cleaning brush, accessories bag
- Vacuum cleaner type
- Steam Cleaners
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
Delivery in 3 weeks from our supplier
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As