Prada Luna Rossa Eau de Toilette
Prada Luna Rossa, inspired by the infamous “Luna Rossa” boat created in 1997 for the America’s Cup, looks to the values at the heart of extreme sailing as a starting point for new ideas. Taking the esteemed Luna Rossa name as its own, it is a scent with a reverence for the natural world and a passion for innovation. The bottle and packaging are inspired by the technological excellence and sleek, dynamic beauty of extreme sailing boats, both displaying the iconic red Prada stripe.
Prada Luna Rossa is a masculine fragrance that reinterprets traditional ingredients with agility. The backbone of the fragrance is lavender - an unmistakable natural ingredient in perfumery - teamed with a bitter freshness of orange essence, resulting in a fresh and invigorating scent.
Aromatic clary sage and spearmint nanah essences channel the spirit of vast open spaces and rugged, natural elements whilst ambroxan and ambrette absolute create a woody amber-like signature - the dynamic paradox of synthetic and natural ingredients brings a warm sensuality: refined, dignified and timeless.
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Fragrance Range
- Luna Rossa
- Fragrance Type
- Eau de Toilette
- Scent Information The family or sub-group which this fragrance could be classified under. The four primary fragrance families are Floral, Oriental, Woody and Fresh.
- Scent Intensity Information The intensity or strength of the fragrance. Light – subtle and suitable for everyday wear Moderate - a noticeable but not overpowering signature scent Strong - ideal for those who want to make a bold, confident statement
- Scent Longevity Information Approximately how long the scent remains detectable when worn. Light - up to 2 hours Medium - 2 to 4 hours Long-Lasting - 4 hours +
- Unit Price
- £65 per 100ml
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Monday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Named or Saturday UK delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.