Pure Avalon 300R Connect Smart 1TB Wi-Fi Freeview+ HD Digital TV Recorder
The Pure Avalon 300R adds a whole new range of great features to any TV. Enjoy subscription-free channel hopping thanks to Freeview HD+ and catch up with your favourite programmes courtesy of BBC iPlayer. Pure Connect also allows you to access thousands of live radio stations and even more on-demand content in future. The Avalon 300R will even pause, rewind and record TV with the push of a button.
- Combining Freeview HD+, BBC iPlayer and YouTube the Pure Avalon 300R is never short on entertainment. There’s also an intuitive eight day electronic programme guide, so setting reminders or even recording an entire series is a snap.
- Avalon includes built-in Wi-Fi making it easy to connect to your home network. Once connected you can watch online programmes and videos from BBC iPlayer and YouTube and listen to a world of internet radio, listen-again programmes, podcasts and more from Pure Connect. It also features an ethernet port for wired connectivity.
- The huge built-in 1TB hard drive gives you total control over what you watch. With up to 600 hours recording time, storage shouldn’t be an issue! Have to take an urgent call? Just pause live TV, come back and carry on from where you left off. You can even rewind and relive cracking goals or dramatic moments with the push of a button.
- Put inconvenient timetable clashes behind you for good. twin tuners let you record two channels simultaneously, while the handy scroll back electronic programme guide means its never been easier to go back and seek out what you’ve missed.
- Intelligent scheduling detects clashes with other planned recordings and will try to suggest alternative times. Avalon’s powerful recommendation engine will also let you know if there is an HD version of a programme available and give you the option to record that instead and if a programme is broadcast with a break in the middle. A schedule button on the remote makes it easy to keep track of recordings you’ve set and amend or delete them.
- The Avalon 300R comes ready to go with enough connectivity to join any media setup.Four HDMI inputs makes it a snap to connect to compatible sets and enjoy 1080p Full HD viewing, while the optical and coaxial outputs have other sources covered too.
- DLNA compatibility allows you to connect and stream media on your network. Two USB ports also allow you to connect hard drives and memory stick for quick viewing of pictures, listening to music or watching movies.
- With Dolby Digital Plus and digital audio output you can enjoy amazing sound quality through your home cinema system, with up to 7.1 channels – fantastic for movies, music and more.
- Rename any of Avalon’s HDMI inputs to match your connected devices so you can select your games console or Blu-ray player by name.
- Make viewing a more seamless experience. Choose from several smooth channel transitions.
- Audio Quality Information Different manufacturers use different sound systems to improve your audio experience
- Dolby Digital Plus
- H4.5 x W43 x D26.5cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Hard drive Information Stores files and programmes. A solid state drive has fewer moving parts so allows for a quicker start up as well as providing more security if your computer is dropped.
- Internet Ready Information Internet enabled devices allow you access to a wealth of online content through Wi-Fi, dongle or Ethernet connection.
- Yes - via Ethernet connection
- Model name / number
- AVALON 300R Connect
- Plays Formats Information Type of disc or file that can be played back on this machine
- AVI, MPEG-TS, ASF, MKV, MOV, MP4, M4A, Ogg, 3gp,WAV
- Ports Information Ports used to connect other devices, for example USB to connect peripherals or HDMI to connect to a high definition display.
- 4x HDMI in, 1x HDMI out, Optical, Coaxial, 2x USB 2.0, Ethernet (RJ-45)
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As