Pure Chronos CD Series II DAB/FM/CD Clock Radio, White
Product informationWith lots of easy-to-use bedside features, Chronos CD Series II fits the maximum audio performance into the minimum space. The light sensor automatically adjusts the display brightness and handy front-panel connectors enable you to connect your iPod/MP3 player and to connect headphones.
There are also highly-optimised 2.5” custom-wound speakers and a digital amplifier for superb sound quality, low power consumption and a PowerPort, providing power for any of your compatible USB accessories.
The Energy Saving Trust highlights the most energy efficient products, helping you save energy, money and the environment.
- 9V DC power adapter socket, 3.5mm aux in socket, mini USB for product updates, USB PowerPort to charge mobile devices
- H12.5 x W19.5 x D18.5cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Model name / number
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Power Supply
- Preset stations Information The number of stations that can be programmed into the memory
- Radio tuner
- DAB, FM
- Speaker output Information The total output measured in watts. The higher the number, the louder the sound.
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
Set back in rural Hertforshire, Pure have been proudly designing and engineering consumer electronics since 2002. Best known for producing award-winning digital radios and driving the wireless multiroom revolution, the engineers at Pure have been well recognised with numerous awards including the WHAT HI-FI? Awards 2014 Best Radio up to £100. They have even joined forces with designers including Sanderson and Mini Moderns to bring exclusive prints to the table and finish in a league of its own.
Proudly designing and engineering everything in the UK, Pure meticulously design, test and fine-tune to achieve the very best quality. From an entire speaker system to a portable radio, all their products have been precisely hand-tuned for an optimum performance, and to ensure that deep bass tones and the rich treble of vocals are perfectly clear.
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from tomorrow, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Named or Saturday UK delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.