Pure Evoke 2S DAB Radio, Maple
Product informationThe Pure Evoke 2S is a DAB stand-alone radio with integrated stereo hi-fi speakers and a reflex port for enhanced bass performance. Stations – including FM channels – can be selected by name alphabetically or by most visited.
In a handsome maple veneer case and pearlescent white front, featuring a silver grille and control panel, the Pure Evoke 2S boasts Class D amplification for 30 watts of powerful sound.
You can pause and rewind live radio, so you never miss a thing, and there’s even a dedicated countdown kitchen timer button, making the Evoke 2S the perfect culinary companion.
Please note that the USB port is for updates only.
The Energy Saving Trust highlights the most energy efficient products, helping you save energy, money and the environment.
- Battery life Information How long the battery lasts for (and if applicable) until it needs recharging
- Up to 20 hours of wireless listening via ChargePAK E1 rechargeable battery (available separately)
- 220-240V AC power socket (power cable supplied), 3.5mm Line in, 3.5mm line out, 1x USB (for updates)
- H21 x W29 x D12cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Model name / number
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Power Supply
- Mains or ChargePAK E1 (ChargePAK E1 available separately)
- Preset stations Information The number of stations that can be programmed into the memory
- 50 DAB, 50 FM
- Radio tuner
- DAB, FM
- Speaker output Information The total output measured in watts. The higher the number, the louder the sound!
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
Click & collectFree Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
284 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery.
Next/named working day UK delivery pre-10.30am.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Free Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Free Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
£3.00 Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow