Pure Evoke Mio DAB/FM Digital Radio by Orla Kiely, Buttercup Edition
Product informationOrla Kiely has bought her unique design signature to the Pure Evoke Mio DAB radio. It allows reception of numerous DAB stations and also your favourite FM stations, all with an iconic retro-yet-modern 1950s design twist.
You’ll enjoy crystal clear digital sound through the built-in 3” full-range speaker not only from DAB transmissions but also from your iPod, MiniDisc or portable music player thanks to the auxiliary input.
Scrolling text is easily readable from nearly any angle thanks to an organic, brightness adjustable LED display – it can also be stored for perusal later when you’re less distracted.
In addition to the alarm clock is a handy feature that will appeal to the Jamie or Delia in you - a kitchen timer - saving eggs everywhere from being over boiled!
Finally, the Pure Evoke Mio DAB also has a USB connector, ensuring that whenever new features become available your radio can always be kept up to date.
The Energy Saving Trust highlights the most energy efficient products, helping you save energy, money and the environment.
- Battery life Information How long the battery lasts for (and if applicable) until it needs recharging
- Up to 24 hours with optional ChargePAK (available separately)
- 3.5mm line in for auxiliary devices, 3.5mm aux out, mini USB for product upgrades, ChargePAK connector
- H17.5 x W21 x D11cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Exclusive to John Lewis
- Model name / number
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Power Supply
- Mains or ChargePAK (ChargePAK available separately)
- Preset stations Information The number of stations that can be programmed into the memory
- Radio tuner
- DAB, FM
- Speaker output Information The total output measured in watts. The higher the number, the louder the sound!
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
Click & collectFree Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
259 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery.
Next/named day UK delivery pre-10.30am.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Free Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Free Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
£3.00 Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow (Trial in selected areas)