Pure Evoke Mio DAB/FM Digital Radio by Orla Kiely , Buttercup Edition
Product informationOrla Kiely has bought her unique design signature to the Pure Evoke Mio DAB radio. It allows reception of numerous DAB stations and also your favourite FM stations, all with an iconic retro-yet-modern 1950s design twist.
You’ll enjoy crystal clear digital sound through the built-in 3” full-range speaker not only from DAB transmissions but also from your iPod, MiniDisc or portable music player thanks to the auxiliary input.
Scrolling text is easily readable from nearly any angle thanks to an organic, brightness adjustable LED display – it can also be stored for perusal later when you’re less distracted.
In addition to the alarm clock is a handy feature that will appeal to the Jamie or Delia in you - a kitchen timer - saving eggs everywhere from being over boiled!
Finally, the Pure Evoke Mio DAB also has a USB connector, ensuring that whenever new features become available your radio can always be kept up to date.
The Energy Saving Trust highlights the most energy efficient products, helping you save energy, money and the environment.
- Battery life Information How long the battery lasts for (and if applicable) until it needs recharging
- Up to 24 hours with optional ChargePAK (available separately)
- Connection Type
- 3.5mm line in for auxiliary devices, mini USB for product upgrades, ChargePAK connector
- H17.5 x W21 x D11cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Exclusive to John Lewis
- Headphone socket
- Model name / number
- Power Supply
- Mains or ChargePAK (ChargePAK available separately)
- Preset stations Information The number of stations that can be programmed into the memory
- Radio tuner
- DAB, FM
- Speaker output Information The total output measured in watts. The higher the number, the louder the sound!
- USB ports Information Universal Serial Bus- socket for transferring data between electronic devices
- 1 (for updates)
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow233 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery (order by 7pm)
Next/named working day UK delivery pre-10.30am
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As