Pure Move 2500 DAB/FM Personal Stereo Radio, Black
Product informationThe Pure Move 2500 compact and light personal DAB digital and FM radio is ideal if you love listening to the radio on the move. Its sound is fantastic too thanks to its in-ear, noise-isolating headphones and separate bass and treble controls. That’s not all though. With its sleek aluminium fascia, mirror finish casing and recessed controls it might seem a shame to hide Move 2500 in your pocket.
Perfect for your commute or a trip to the gym, it’ll also be an ideal travel companion too - thanks to its multi-standard digital tuner picking up local digital stations wherever you go.
The supplied rechargeable ChargePAK M1 battery provides up to 15 hours listening per charge and can be recharged using the supplied mains adapter or from the USB port on a PC or Mac.
- DAB digital and FM radio offering you a wide variety of listening
- 20 presets (10 digital and 10 FM)
- In-ear noise-isolating headphones supplied
- Separate bass and treble control
- Includes a rechargeable ChargePAK M1 for up to 14 hours portable listening. (Based on DAB listening. Other functions may vary.)
- Battery life Information How long the battery lasts for (and if applicable) until it needs recharging
- Up to 15 hours per charge
- Micro USB, 3.5mm out
- 10.2 x 5.6 x 1.5cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Model name / number
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Power Supply
- Mains or rechargeable battery
- Preset stations Information The number of stations that can be programmed into the memory
- 10 DAB, 10 FM
- Radio tuner
- DAB, FM
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
Click & collectFree Click & collect from John Lewis or Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
355 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard delivery in time for Christmas
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery
Next/named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.