Pure One Elite II DAB Digital Radio, White
Product informationA stereo DAB digital and FM radio that looks great, sounds fantastic and is easy to use, Series II of the What Hi-Fi? award-winning ONE Elite features improved audio performance and Listen Later, which enables you to save your favourite programme and play it back later.
If you haven’t experienced digital radio yet, you’re in for a treat. There’s more station choice, easy station selection, extra information on the display and crisp, clear digital-quality sound.
ONE Elite Series II takes an optional rechargeable ChargePAK for portable listening, reducing the cost to you and to the environment. Alternatively you can use six standard C size alkaline batteries.
Features also include an input for your iPod/MP3 player, digital radio pause and rewind, FM with RDS, Intellitext, textSCAN, kitchen and sleep timers, a backlit display and USB upgradeability.
- Battery life Information How long the battery lasts for (and if applicable) until it needs recharging
- Up to 40 hours wireless listening with ChargePAK C6L (available separately)
- Auxiliary input for device playback, 3.5mm aux out, mini USB for product updates
- H15.5 x W25.6 x D8.8cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Model name / number
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Power Supply
- Mains, battery or optional rechargeable battery ChargePAK C6L (not included)
- Preset stations Information The number of stations that can be programmed into the memory
- Radio tuner
- DAB, FM
- Speaker output Information The total output measured in watts. The higher the number, the louder the sound!
Click & collectFree Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection Thursday from 2pm
262 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery.
Next/named working day UK delivery pre-10.30am.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Free Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Free Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection Thursday from 2pm
£3.00 Collect+ from a local shop from Thursday