Pure One Flow Portable DAB and Internet Digital Radio, Black
The portable Pure One Flow is a compact connected radio allowing access to over 16,000 stations worldwide. It boasts a touch sensitive user interface with yellow-on-black LCD display making operation child’s play.
One Flow brings an entire world of audio entertainment simply and easily within your reach. You can use Pure Stream to listen to your music streamed from an Apple or Android device, enjoy your entire music collection streamed from your PC or Mac; listen to internet radio, DAB digital radio, or FM; play on-demand radio programmes, podcasts and ambient sounds; and stream millions of music tracks from the Pure Music subscription service.
Features include a smooth satin-touch finish, two alarms, a sleep timer and kitchen timer, an aux-in socket for your iPod or MP3 player and headphone socket. One Flow also takes an optional Pure ChargePAK E1 rechargeable battery pack for portable listening.
Please note: Listening to Internet radio requires an active broadband connection and wireless modem/router.
- Battery life Information How long the battery lasts for (and if applicable) until it needs recharging
- Up to 15 hours. (Based on DAB listening. Other functions may vary.)
- 3.5mm line in, 3.5mm line out, Wi-Fi, Ethernet
- H14.7 x W20.7 x D8.0cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Model name / number
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Power Supply
- Mains or rechargeable (ChargePAK E1 not included)
- Preset stations Information The number of stations that can be programmed into the memory
- Radio tuner
- DAB, FM
- Speaker output Information The total output measured in watts. The higher the number, the louder the sound!
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
Click & collectFree Click & collect from John Lewis or Waitrose shops for collection Friday from 2pm
348 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Next or named day delivery
Next or named morning delivery
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Free Standard delivery
Free Click & collect from John Lewis or Waitrose shops for collection Friday from 2pm
£3.00 Collect+ from a local shop from Friday