Pure One Mini Series II DAB/FM Digital Radio , Black
Product informationSmall, light and affordable, the Pure One Mini is an ideal travelling companion. This smart DAB radio features TextSCAN which lets you pause and control scrolling text, giving you time to note down web addresses, competition phone numbers or song titles.
You can listen privately with your own headphones thanks to the 3.5mm stereo socket, or why not plug in an iPod or MP3 player and enjoy your favourite tracks through the surprisingly punchy 3” full-range speaker?
The Pure One Mini also features FM with RDS for areas where DAB is currently unavailable. There’s even a mini USB socket for future upgrades so you can add new features if they become available.
The Energy Saving Trust highlights the most energy efficient products, helping you save energy, money and the environment.
- Battery life Information How long the battery lasts for (and if applicable) until it needs recharging
- Up to 20 hours of wireless listening via ChargePAK B1 rechargeable battery (available separately)
- Connection Type
- 5.5V DC power adapter socket (230V adapter supplied) mini USB connector for software updates, 3.5mm line in
- H13.4 x W14.1 x D5.8cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Headphone socket
- Model name / number
- Power Supply
- Mains or optional rechargeable battery ChargePAK B1 (not included)
- Preset stations Information The number of stations that can be programmed into the memory
- Radio tuner
- DAB, FM
- Speaker output Information The total output measured in watts. The higher the number, the louder the sound!
- USB ports Information Universal Serial Bus- socket for transferring data between electronic devices
- 1 (for updates)
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow233 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery (order by 7pm)
Next/named working day UK delivery pre-10.30am
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
£3.00 Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Free Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm tomorrow
£3.00 Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow (Trial in selected areas)