Rangemaster Classic 110 Dual Fuel Range Cooker, Black/Chrome Trim
Product informationPlease note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing.
A serious cook’s cooker in black and chrome which doesn’t need a seriously huge kitchen. The Rangemaster Classic Noir 110, in deliciously dark black, with bevelled doors and arched glass windows, features 5 burners in 4 sizes, including a triple ring wok burner; sit-on, half-ribbed, half-smooth griddle and warming zone. There are 2 side by side ovens, one conventional and one fan. Both of these ovens have programmer/timers, and the main oven features a defrost setting. There's a separate dual circuit grill, the cooker is height adjustable and has catalytic stay-clean liners.
This appliance must be installed by a Gas Safe registered engineer. Please note that connection hoses are not supplied with cookers that use gas for this reason.
Rangemaster’s original range cooker, made in 1830, was a revelation to the cooking fraternity. They are still manufactured in Royal Leamington Spa, Warwickshire, benefiting from over 200 years of manufacturing excellence. Great cooking has always started with a great cooker and the new ranges still share the original dedication to quality, design and innovation.
- Burner Power Information Heat output of each burner; the higher the kilowatt, the hotter and more powerful the burner
- 1x 1kW, 2x 1.7kW, 1x 3kW, 1x 3.5kW
- Capacity- Main Oven
- Capacity- Second Oven
- H92.5 x W110 x D60cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance A++ - G, with A++ being the highest grade
- Second oven A / Main oven A
- Flame failure safety device Information Shuts off the gas supply to the burner if the flame is accidentally extinguished
- Fuel Type
- Function- Main Oven
- Hob Features
- sit-on griddle, warming zone, handyrack
- Hob Fuel
- Hob type
- Internal Light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Forced Air Information How much energy is used by the oven in fan mode
- Model name / number
- Number of Burners
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Oven features
- Handyrack roasting tray
- Oven Format Information Single, double, triple or quadruple oven
- Oven Size Information How big the oven is classed as being - small, medium or large
- Second oven Large / Main oven Large
- Programmable Timer
- Second Oven Energy Consumption- Convection Information How much energy is used by the oven in conventional (non-fan) mode
- Top / bottom heat setting Information Top setting is good for browning food; bottom is good for heating pizzas or slow cooking
- Total load rating (kW) Information Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements
Delivery in 4 weeks from our supplier
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Find the cooker to enhance your kitchen confidence