Rangemaster Classic 110 Electric Range Cooker, Cranberry/Chrome Trim
Product informationPlease note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing.
A serious cook’s cooker in cranberry and chrome which doesn’t need a seriously huge kitchen. The electric Rangemaster 110, in deliciously deep cranberry, with bevelled doors and arched glass windows, features a 5 burner ceramic hob. There are 2 side-by-side electric ovens, one fan and one conventional. Both have programmer/timers and the fan oven features a defrost setting. There's a separate dual circuit grill, the cooker is height adjustable and has catalytic stay-clean liners.
Rangemaster’s original range cooker, made in 1830, was a revelation to the cooking fraternity. They are still manufactured in Royal Leamington Spa, Warwickshire, benefiting from over 200 years of manufacturing excellence. Great cooking has always started with a great cooker and the new ranges still share the original dedication to quality, design and innovation.
Flame Failure device: It is now law that engineers will refuse to connect any gas appliance which does not have a flame failure device, if being installed in flats or multi-occupancy dwellings (e.g. student residences).
- Burner power Information Heat output of each burner; the higher the kilowatt, the hotter and more powerful the burner
- 1x 1kW, 2x 1.7kW, 1x 3kW, 1x 3.5kW
- H89.8-92.5 x W110 x D60cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy consumption main oven convection / forced air Information How much energy is used by the oven in either conventional (non-fan) or fan mode
- 0.99kWh / -
- Energy consumption second oven convection / forced air Information How much energy is used by the oven in either conventional (non-fan) or fan mode
- - / 0.85kWh
- Energy Rating
- Second oven A / Main oven A
- Flame failure safety device Information Shuts off the gas supply to the burner if the flame is accidentally extinguished
- Hob features Information Number of burners, their output; any special burner, such as one for using a wok or fish kettle
- Ceramic hob
- Hob type Information Gas or electric. Gas generally gives you more control
- Internal light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Model name / number
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Oven capacity Information The interior size of the oven(s)
- Second oven 67L / Main oven 67L
- Oven cavity classification Information How big the oven is classed as being - small, medium or large
- Second oven Large / Main oven Large
- Oven Format
- Oven Interior Lining
- Full catalytic
- Oven type Information Fan, conventional, multifunction, or gas; for more details, see buying guide
- 1x Fan 1 x Conventional
- Top / bottom heat setting Information Top setting is good for browning food; bottom is good for heating pizzas or slow cooking
Delivery in 5 weeks from our supplier
If you're not completely happy with your item, return it to us for FREE via:
Fill out your reason(s) for return on the back of the delivery note and use the pre-paid Royal Mail Returns label.
John Lewis shops
Take the product and your delivery note to the appropriate department in any of our shops.
Exceptions apply; see returns and refunds information.
Q & As