Rangemaster Classic 110 Electric Range Cooker, Cream
Product informationPlease note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing.
With bevelled doors, elegant windows and towel rail, the Classic 110 offers everything you’d expect from a traditional range cooker.
The sophisticated, Classic 110 in a cream and chrome finish combines ultra-chic styling with a distinctly practical purpose, featuring a ceramic hob with 6 zones and hot hob indicators. The ceramic hob is an effortless form of heating for hob cooking, providing quick and efficient results.
The left hand oven is a conventional oven alongside a large capacity fan oven. Both these ovens are perfect for family cooking and catering. There's a separate dual circuit grill where the grill pan glides out on runners for extra convenience, the cooker is height adjustable and has catalytic stay-clean liners. A handy storage drawer is on the bottom right hand side, perfect for keeping utensils or crockery warm.
Rangemaster’s original range cooker, made in 1830, was a revelation to the cooking fraternity. They are still manufactured in Royal Leamington Spa, Warwickshire, benefiting from over 200 years of manufacturing excellence. Great cooking has always started with a great cooker and the new ranges still share the original dedication to quality, design and innovation.
- Burner Power Information Heat output of each burner; the higher the kilowatt, the hotter and more powerful the burner
- 2 x 1.1, 1 x 1.74, 2 x 2.02, 1 x 2.39kW
- Capacity- Main Oven
- Capacity- Second Oven
- H92.5 x W110 x D60cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance A++ - G, with A++ being the highest grade
- Second oven A / Main oven A
- Flame failure safety device Information Shuts off the gas supply to the burner if the flame is accidentally extinguished
- Fuel Type
- Function- Main Oven
- Function- Second Oven
- Hob Features
- 6 zones
- Hob type
- Internal Light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Forced Air Information How much energy is used by the oven in fan mode
- Model name / number
- Number of Burners
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Oven features
- Handyrack roasting tray
- Oven Format Information Single, double, triple or quadruple oven
- Oven Size Information How big the oven is classed as being - small, medium or large
- Second oven Large / Main oven Large
- Programmable Timer
- Second Oven Energy Consumption- Convection Information How much energy is used by the oven in conventional (non-fan) mode
- Top / bottom heat setting Information Top setting is good for browning food; bottom is good for heating pizzas or slow cooking
- Total load rating (kW) Information Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements
Delivery in 4 weeks from our supplier
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Find the cooker to enhance your kitchen confidence