Rangemaster Classic Deluxe 110 Electric Range Cooker, Black
Product informationPlease note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing.
Staying true to the Classic’s styling, the Deluxe range delivers a host of innovative, up-to-the minute features. The sophisticated, Classic Deluxe 110 combines ultra-chic styling with a distinctly practical purpose, featuring a ceramic hob, classic shaped handles and ergonomically designed control knobs.
The ceramic hob features 6 zones with hot hob indicators, and is an effortless form of heating for hob cooking.
The left hand oven is a multifunction oven offering 7 functions:
- Fan oven
- Fanned grilling
- Fan assisted oven
- Conventional oven
- Browning element
- Base heat
Rangemaster’s original range cooker, made in 1830, was a revelation to the cooking fraternity. They are still manufactured in Royal Leamington Spa, Warwickshire, benefiting from over 200 years of manufacturing excellence. Great cooking has always started with a great cooker and the new ranges still share the original dedication to quality, design and innovation.
- Burner power Information Heat output of each burner; the higher the kilowatt, the hotter and more powerful the burner
- 3x 1.1, 1 x 1.56, 1 x 1.65, 1 x 2.02kW
- H90.5/93 x W110 x D60cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy consumption main oven convection / forced air Information How much energy is used by the oven in either conventional (non-fan) or fan mode
- - / 0.85kWh
- Energy consumption second oven convection / forced air Information How much energy is used by the oven in either conventional (non-fan) or fan mode
- - / 0.95kWh
- Energy Rating
- Second oven A / Main oven A
- Flame failure safety device Information Shuts off the gas supply to the burner if the flame is accidentally extinguished
- Hob features Information Number of burners, their output; any special burner, such as one for using a wok or fish kettle
- 6 zones
- Hob type Information Gas or electric. Gas generally gives you more control
- Internal light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Model name / number
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Oven capacity Information The interior size of the oven(s)
- Second oven 69L / Main oven 69L
- Oven cavity classification Information How big the oven is classed as being - small, medium or large
- Second oven Large / Main oven Large
- Oven features Information No. of shelves or racks, rotisserie; adjustable racking
- Handyrack roasting tray
- Oven Format
- Oven Lining
- Partially catalytic
- Oven type Information Fan, conventional, multifunction, or gas; for more details, see buying guide
- Fan and multifunction
- Programmable Timer
- Top / bottom heat setting Information Top setting is good for browning food; bottom is good for heating pizzas or slow cooking
- Total load rating (kW) Information Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements
Delivery in 6 weeks from our supplier
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Find the cooker to enhance your kitchen confidence
Have you thought about